All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:00 am 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Note: Feel free to reply in this thread.

Looking for a few casual-paced roleplays in Omega.
Hopefully involving a group, but might be open to 1x1.
Feel free to reply here or PM if you are interested.

Check out my general preferences thread here.

______________________________________________________________________________________

x

Last edited by Dawn ✭ Quixotic on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:54 am, edited 7 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:21 am 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

I would love to take up that legend of Zelda.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:05 pm 

Mmmmkay! Was kind of hoping to get a group for that one but if no one else shows interest I wouldn't mind doing a 1x1 for it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:22 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Let's put up a group interest check for it . :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:26 am 

All right. Going to be gone for awhile, so will put one up after the weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:32 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey there, its been a little while, so I didn't know if I missed the thread, but I figure that I would really have a blast with this. I am a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda. On top of that, I actually have a real life background in archaeology xD

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:25 am 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
Blog: View Blog (1)

Zelda sounds nice... Plus I wanted to challenge myself in writing less saying more... heh.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 2:49 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

I am really sorry that I am only just getting to this now, but I had just added my profile in. Recently I suffered a massive computer failure, my laptop broke down at the same time and then my tablet had a screen failure. I haven't been able to write as a result, so I really do ask that I be forgiven for my unfortunate circumstances. I wrote a profile that came out rather long; I do hope that it perhaps makes up for my lack of responsiveness in some way. Please do forgive me!

By the way, his name being Glitch is a reference to Bagu and Error from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. I also referenced a few locations from that game, as well as his artifact. Let me know if that's all right. I'll take the rest of this to the OOC thread now ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:49 pm 

So there's this book I've heard of called every day and the character wakes up in a new body every single day...I think we could incorporate that with some of you Reincarnation ideas and have a pretty cool rp!