All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:38 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello from the otter's slide guys! I've only been Rping for around a year or so and it was in an environment where i could redact my failures should they come to pass. I've decided to branch out from just Rping with a friend to trying a bunch of new things. I've been writing since i was a child and can write pages and pages on the smallest of things, but i'll try to keep the length to my partners liking.
I like NPCS but i won't use very much of them. I have never Rped canon characters and honestly i don't think i can, however I do think i'm good at original characters. I'll Rp anything, any world, any gender, you name it. But to give a specific list from top to bottom
    Anime

Specifically With some sort of a supernatural twist and a healthy amount of romance

Mythical and magical settings, such as the Faye wilds or Dream worlds Etc. (also with romance.)

Slice of life with romance

Fantasy w/romance

Post Apocalyptic with you guessed it romance

There are definitely more so let me know if you have ideas for me !drunk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:53 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

I would love to do a splice of life with romance! Do you have a plot in mind or would you want to go with the flow?

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace