All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Seeking Rp Partners
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:13 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello all.

I have lost touch with roleplaying so hoping to dive in new projects to get back into it.

Some things about me:
As a partner, I will try to post frequently and will inform you of any leave taking. I prefer doing stories that will last a while, that we can develop together, rather than burning out quickly.
I am up for any genre, especially fantasy, historical and/or romance.
I only do original characters. Character development is very important to me, I love getting into a character's head to try to make things more realistic. Also, I am willing to be any gender, any species and from all walks of life.

A little extra you might like to know about me:
-Adore mythology (Particularly Greek but I know a bit of Egyptian and Norse)
-My characters tend to be LGBT+ centered but not restricted to
-Strange obsession with researching new things, especially about time periods the rp is based in
-Willing to do fandom based rp's as long as I can be an original character

Ideas that I've just pulled out to hopefully peak someone's interest:
-Dragons! Something to do with dragon riders in a fantastical world (Can be based on HTTYD)
-Human experiments; either rebelling against their creators or being hunted down by them.
-Vigilante group of misfits/non human creatures
-Mythical creatures and Demi-gods banding together to fight Olympian Gods (Or other pantheon leader gods)
I tend to be more story and goal orientated as you can see.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Please feel free to reply or PM me if you are interested.
Have a wonderful day/evening. :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Seeking Rp Partners
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

You seem to be interesting. Maybe we can talk about things together. And what you mentioned may be new to me so I would love to give it a try.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:05 pm 

Aww, thank you. Would you like to talk here or through PM? Anything in particular you'd like to try? We don't have to do any of the ideas that I've posted above, we can work something out together.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:15 am 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Sure, let's do that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:17 am 

your ideals sound a lot of fun. if you want to do another rp i will be willing to give it a go.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:29 pm 

Sure, I'm always up for another. Do you have anything in mind that you'd particularly like to do? :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:30 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

ReenaBean wrote:
Ideas that I've just pulled out to hopefully peak someone's interest:
-Dragons! Something to do with dragon riders in a fantastical world (Can be based on HTTYD)
-Human experiments; either rebelling against their creators or being hunted down by them.
-Vigilante group of misfits/non human creatures
-Mythical creatures and Demi-gods banding together to fight Olympian Gods (Or other pantheon leader gods)
I tend to be more story and goal orientated as you can see.

You seem like a cool cat and I really like your RP ideas based on fantasy, action, and mystery! I would love to start writing on this forum, though it's a fair warning I'm new here. If you're nervous that I can't write, or carry a plot, or have depth in characters etc. I can PM you and show you examples. Mostly, from writing contests I won and some character forms I created from the previous site I'm original from. It'll be up to you if I seem compatible to join your RP or not. Hopefully, we can work together.

PS
I just did a sort of writing contest for themes of human experiment if you want to check out that piece from me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:06 pm 

love the ideal of a dragon rider rp. i'm a big fan of the pern series so maybe would could do our own characters from that world if you know it. if not make up our own little world.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:35 pm 

@Alanna I'm not that familiar with Pern but from what I quickly researched, there is a division of groups (Crafters, Holders, etc) and riders have telepathic bonds with their dragons. I like the idea of that. If there are more elements from Pern that you would like to bring in, feel free to bring it up. :)
Also dreamgurl42 is interested in doing a dragon rider rp. So I was wondering if you are willing to do it as a small group rather than a 1x1?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:21 am 

i'm game for having another person join us. another element i like is some people can hear all the dragons speak as well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:51 pm 

1st Year (1)

Alanna wrote:
i'm game for having another person join us. another element i like is some people can hear all the dragons speak as well.

Cool! Thanks man. To be honest it'll be my first RP writing about dragons, so I'm excited to try it out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:40 pm 

i'm excited to rp with you both. do we want to make a oog thread to talk about it?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:53 pm 

1st Year (1)

Alanna wrote:
i'm excited to rp with you both. do we want to make a oog thread to talk about it?

Aw, thanks man. (Note: I call everyone man or dude even if you're a girl/woman).

Sure! Do we have to wait for ReenaBean to create that oog thread?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:00 am 

Woop. I'm glad everyone is on board. I'm excited too.

I can start the OOC thread tonight, if you want. Sorry I haven't replied sooner, tried dedicating the weekend to an assignment but it turned into a Jessica Jones marathon. Oops.
If you two are eager to get started, feel free to start the thread yourselves, otherwise it'll be this evening (UK time) after uni, etc. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:31 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hi Im clever Fox And Ive been looking for someone one to do a 1x1 roleplay with me and you seem like someone with similar tastes. Im looking for a mixed Genera of Supernatural, Suspense, Horror, Mystery
Drama and some instances of romance. Would you like to work out a plot together?

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:50 pm 

Hi Clever fox, nice to meet you. Sure, sounds like fun. Would you like to PM me and we can work out ideas together? ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:01 pm 

@Alanna and @dreamgurl42 Here is the new thread.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49444
Sorry it's a bit bare.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Sure Ill message you now ouo

-Dreams of an Absolution

"If you expected the World to be perfect, you were looking for perfection in the wrong place."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:29 pm 

1st Year (1)

ReenaBean wrote:
@Alanna and @dreamgurl42 Here is the new thread.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=49444
Sorry it's a bit bare.

Thank you and it's no problem with the busy weekend!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:28 pm 

Most Punctual (1)

2 late to function properly 2day. Rena PM's are acting funny sorry if you have a few from me. Contact me and we can chat I think it'd be cool if we did an RP.