All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:47 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I am a big anime fan, and I have been into specific animes more than others.... As of late, I have been introduced to Haikyuu, and am head over heels for it now, and I have already made an OC (named Kayo Yukito), who I pair usually with Tsukishima or Kenma depending on the AU (one where she attends Nekoma High or Kurasano High).
PM me of you're interested, please!!

Image Image

I love them to pieces!!!

I'm also in an Ouran mood a lot of the time, so any sort of Ouran AU type thing (maybe with completely different, original guys in the Host Club). This could be a nice new way to play with some of the otome archetypes, and I already have a few ideas!!~~

Uta no Prince Sama has been one of my favorite anime for a few years now, but I do admit the story is silly and the guys are very stereotypical, I find it fun to just lay back and make fun or the tropes at times. But sometimes I want to make a relaxing twist for the guys by creating new characters to be their classmates, and see how everything goes down! :3 I am willing to do anything with this anime at all, so if you're interested, PM me!

Image Image

Last but not least, Seduce Me, a not very well known otome game with incubi staying in Mika Anderson's mansion while they plot to get rid of the devils challenging them. All of the incubi are amazing, and anyone who doesn't know this game really should. Seduce Me 2: The Demon War is coming out next year in roughly May 2016, so look forward to it!! PM me if you know the series, or if you want to learn more about it!
The game is free on steam, so money is no problem, man!! (The game is also fully voice acted!!~)

PLEASE PM ME FOR A RP! Anything anime, really, not restricted to these. (As long as I know the anime itself!!) Thank you!!~~

Image Image

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace