All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:12 am 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Everything done in this test will help with the design and creation of events, monsters and other creatures and or game mechanics for the full version, it is for you to have fun, and help me develop it more... you guys will be like my own little assistant development team!!!

Everything done in this open world rp is completely original, I have played D&D once before, and that was after I started making this. I also watched videos on the west marches, which is where I got ideas for certain dice rolls (using different mechanics of course) and the whole open world shared adventure/world impact thing. Where what you do in this rp world, stays in effect in other rp's with different people. I mean... you can have a town ruined... and it will be ruined in another persons world as well. Did I mention you can hop into someone else's rp with there permission and my permission and adventure with them? (if it is allowed by Efer that is, I was told by one person it should be fine, but if at any point it is no, any administrators that tell me "no", I will listen to. )

I posted this up a while ago, but still have not found anyone to help test it out. This is the only "group" related thing I can do, as the gameplay mechanics allows people to break off and go on there own adventures... and you can literally just leave the other player in the middle of nowhere and continue on your journey by yourself. Bare minimum I need 1 person to help me test this/ (basically just play/rp a little with what I have done so far) and the like. The test versions have no impact on the overall world long term, but you can still bring over your test char to the full version when it is completed. (only the stats and levels can be brought through when the full version is done).

This adventure rp/ dungeon delve style rp is play by post based. Though it is exactly the same as if you were doing it table top, just with written text. There is so much stuff like game play mechanics and items... etc. that I will detail it as the test goes along. I might one day manage to get a separate page up with details on everything, if I can stop being lazy that is.
XD Though I will admit, the numerous things I have fleshed out are just basic, and the complex stuff is barely done yet, which is why I need testing done, and have not been able to work on it since I dropped off the radar a few months ago, at least, I have not been able to put any of my new ideas in. I really, really, need someone to test this out for me!

Marco wrote:
Who would be interested in a Dice based, open world, D&D like (with original gameplay mechanics that I made, Until I saw D&D and learned they were not so original !uhh ), adventure rpg that I am making?
This is a test version 1.0.... (now 1.2) of the world and its mechanics, but I believe it is testable. basically, I am looking for some people who may want to help me try it out and see if all the systems work.

Some information on what this is about | +
Medieval: The Seven Lords Of Apocalypse.
Edge... the world of monsters, magic, and curses. As the days drag on in there own way... a cold wind blows from all round. An old man who appears to be in his 80's stands in the middle of the Markets, going from city to city and spreading word of Apocalypse. As everyone passes him un-hearing of his words. The man struggles to stay afoot, yet he must accomplish his mission. In the middle of the largest city in this kingdom full of adventurers, and farmers alike. He raises his voice...

"The Seven Lords Of Apocalypse shall soon be upon us! one after another those beings named as a Lord Of Apocalypse shall cause destruction to this realm as we know it, and possibly many others!" he shouts. "Some realms... have most likely seen this fate, but that of Edge shall not bare witness to it's own destruction. So take up arms adventurers! become hero's that can save this realm, and protect those who need protecting!" the old man preaches.

It was no sooner after that he said his words... that his heart was grabbed by what felt like a cold hand. The prophet smiles grimly, closing his eyes in the face of impending death. "I am old... and unable to protect anymore. I welcome my death, and hope that someone somewhere can warn the world of what is to transpire" he murmurs. In but mere seconds, he collapses to the ground against the merchant quarters fountain. Tousled white hair falling over his wrinkled and bearded face, his tarnished robes blackened and blue.

Somewhere, somehow-- his all call has been heard. Adventurers all around the world see dreams of death and destruction. Unless these Adventurers take up arms and gain strength to fight these Seven Lords... Apocalypse will reign over this land like a wildfire.
Medieval: The Seven Lords of Apocalypse is a fantasy role playing adventure that I have been developing before I even heard of D&D (I had not even understood the concept of this role playing.) Safe to say, the mechanics were kind of wonky at best, and they did not fit in very well. Upon discovering D&D. I realized I was doing it wrong, and I took inspiration from the popular Dungeons and Dragons in the creation of my own. As I started to make this role playing adventure, I grew more and more fond of it. Testing it with one of my little siblings and family. I can thank a certain person for having tested there own idea here on CF... as it gave me inspiration and the guts to actually test mine here on Creative freedom, where imagination indeed runs free. (Though I will not speak names. lol)

People who have shown interest
| +
Fain:
Fearless Sissy:

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace