All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 3 RP Ideas!!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I had some ideas for some roleplays lately, and was wondering if anyone would be interested! :) I am new to this site and am trying to find ways to improve! Thank you!!
(Names and such are subject to change, and I am not picky about who plays what character)

1. God Club

A new college student walks onto campus not knowing exactly what to expect, living a few hours drive from his home, (s)he finds a few clubs who want to recruit him/her. After looking deeper into the scenario, (s)he notices that all the clubs are at war, and is beamed up to the heavens where she meets a young bored god-like entity who has been playing something like a game of chess with the clubs at the school for entertainment, and invites the college student to join in, causing havoc all around the campus.
I have no specific ideas for how I want this one to go, but details can be made once we start discussing the characters more. The god can be male or female, and so can the main character. I plan for this to end in a romance between the god and the student. I feel like this idea could go anywhere :)

2. A Gust Goes By

A young girl attends high school normally, as if nothing could be more normal. Little does she know, she's being haunted by a ghost boy who cannot leave the school grounds. He follows her by day and attempts to feel the wind on the roof of the school by night. She either needs to exorcise him or find his cause of death and put him to peace.
Another romance story probably, I know. I can't help myself sometimes though. They're just so gosh-darn cute!

3. Persona AU

I thought what would happen if you gave the persona 3/4 concept a new light, with new characters in a different part of the world than Japan, maybe. I have no clear idea about where the shadows would come from or where the characters would actually live, but I really would like to try to give a new feel to the world of persona!

AND THAT'S IT!
I did not put any tags on this because there are three different ideas, and they do not fall under the same genres (for the most part).
Thank you for reading!

Image Image

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 3 RP Ideas!!
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I would like to do A Gust Goes By :) It seems very interesting to me

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:17 pm 

Awesome! :3 Are there any details you want to add/edit for that one? I'm pretty open :)

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

No I think I'm okay for right now. I'm excited to begin, this looked really interesting.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 pm 

Awesome! :) This will actually be my first roleplay on this site! So do we just move straight into OOC from here?

Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

We can do either. We can either jump in and just put up a picture of our characters, set up and ooc, or send out character sheets through pm it's up to you. Whatever you want :)

My Character's