All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:43 pm 

Everything's as near or far as you wish for it to be.

Blog: View Blog (37)

I saw in my blog today that I had a topic that I posted to myself which is an undeveloped roleplay. Please read it below and see if there is anyone who would like to pick it up. I'll play the 'distracting' angel and you play the heroine! Yay!

"It's just a human child, sir. She probably has no clue what she's doing!"

Moving over to the Lazarus computer and placing his hand over the screen's magnetic sensor, a bunch of numbers and graphics suddenly fill the monitor with a few 'work' sounds indicating the importance of the equipment.

"There are 28,000,000 births this year on planet earth alone. They have well exceeded 7,000,000,000 in population. Each soul has the capacity to colonize three times as many life forces on planet Aergon. The Lazarus machine has done a good job harvesting the 'zoe' life forces of 1/8th of them. Once the population is sufficiently sustainable, and since we are training each and every new human unit for conquest, we'll be able to rule earth with a rod of steel! I don't think you need to be reminded of that, automaton."

"Yes, captain. But what does this girl have anything to do with it?"

"She is dangerous; of the 7 billion human creatures on the planet, none of them have done what SHE has done! All the human children draw pictures, write stupid stories, and have wild imaginations at night. But, this one ... when she dreams, when she writes, when she draws - her fantasy becomes reality on Aergon! Last week, a mighty dragon traversed the land. Thankfully, it wasn't drawn very well and was easily defeated. Then, a sweet, happy human family suddenly appeared out of no where. Again, we were lucky she did not write a story along with the picture; who knows if those putrid creatures could then be so easily indoctrinated.

"The Lazarus machine has never seen anything like this; it cannot account for this anomaly. I'd like my armies to be ready by the end of the year; but, there is one loophole. HER! Maybe she doesn't know what she is doing; but she is doing it. So, she must be distracted with other things. Anything but writing, drawing, or thinking up fantasy stories."

"But captain, how are you going to manage that?"

"I've got a favor owed to me by a particularly distracting angel ..."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:29 pm 

Medals: 2
Original Character (1) December 2015 (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

This idea sounds really charming; I'd love to give it a crack. ^^
Thing is, I'm only able to post once a day due to time zones and whatnot, so if you're okay with that, I have a good idea for a child character in mind.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:13 am 

Everything's as near or far as you wish for it to be.

Blog: View Blog (37)

Hi turtle! I didn't know if anything would come of this RPG, I thought of it so long ago and can't even remember which cough medicine I was on when I thought it up! :)

I'd love to roleplay with you; do you want to do character sheets or just get right into writing ... or write in righting .... :)