All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:25 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to my interest check
These ideas would be fitting for Omega and Beta so they will also be in my Beta interest check. http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=48607

First a little about me:
My roleplaying experience is a little more than a year now (my debut was on 13-10-2014), so I am pretty much a newbie.
I like to put my character (and sometimes the characters of my roleplay partners) through pychological torture, even if I try to make a happy character. If I am overdoing this then please don't hesitate to tell me. A dark past is also something typical for my characters, but depending on the roleplay it may take a very long time until it is revealed. I prefer using my OC's and will probably make a new one for each rp. One liners are not really a problem if they are the logical response to the situation.
I prefer to play male characters. I like romance between men (BL, yaoi, MaleXMale, whatever you want to call it), I tend to dislike playing other kinds of romance. Anyway, should there be romance involved then it will go really slow. I like to have an active OOC discussion, either in pm or an OOC thread. I also like fantasy and supernatural stuff. My characters generally tend to be socially awkward or completely socially incapable.

What I hope from you:
First of all I hope that you won't mind my inexperience with roleplaying. I expect that you also involve yourself in the plot. That we share at least a little of our "evil plans" with eachother so that we both can lead our characters into it correctly.
And most of all I expect that you respond at least once a month.[/i] Although I would preferat least once a week more. If you stop replying then I may send you a reminder because you may have forgotten about our rp or you are too busy. Stuff happens I understand that, so let me know when you will stop responding for a while. Should you not respond anymore then I will assume that you have dropped our roleplay and don't want to continue anymore. Although I would prefer that you would just tell me that you don't want to go on anymore.

Now to the plot ideas that I have:

1 x 1 ideas:

1) Fortune teller x Rich. This is not the title XD. This would be a MaleXMale 1x1. The only thing I have planned is the first encounter of the two. We would need to see where it goes as we go. The forune teller would be my character, and the only prerequisite I have of your character would be that he is rich (and preferably seme).

2) Game fandom. I am not a gamer at all and I have no clue about games. Should you be okay with that and have a great idea for a game based rp then let's start our discussion. Whether it is the player falling into the game or the setting is in the game itself is no difference to me. My character would probably have amnesia to cover for the fact that I don't know about the game.

3) Fandom. Not so sure about this one, but who knows maybe we like the same stuff and it is doable as a rp?

4) *insert your idea here* Should you have a great idea for a 1x1 and think that I would be your ideal roleplay partner then tell me and we can see from there.

Want more info? Interested in roleplaying any of this together? Just shoot me a PM and we can go from there!

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Last edited by Chemical Lady on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:20 am 

hey, im interested. i like the idea of 3 and maybe 4 (depending on how open it is). also, i'm a reasonable newbie, i just struggle with fully fleshed out replies.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:36 am 

@Lynxer thank you for your reply ^^
for 3 I really only have the first encounter prepared and a general idea for the second one after that we can see how it goes,
and for 4 I really only have the idea prepared which I wrote there XD
just take note that I want those to be malexmale relationships (or bl or yaoi whatever you want to call it)

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:58 pm 

I think I'll go with 4 then. I'm a bit rusty, but I'll get back into it

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:03 pm 

okay so I guess we have to make an OOC thread now?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:21 pm 

updated with another idea ^^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:09 pm 

I've done so many super-powered schools-in-hiding RPs already...I'm more interested in a superhero RP. My thought might be that the secret identity of my hero is a transgendered male crossdresser that's androgynous enough to make it work - maybe someone who works as a model despite still being in high school. It would make a superhero identity that much more implausible, so it would be a perfect cover (not that a cover story would be the only reason for crossdressing, of course). I put dibs on super-speed. =D Who knows what other powers a superhero might have, though. ;)

Or do you just wanna go with the straight-up super-powered school-in-hiding plot? @-@

I Play
R=Romance, TG=Transgender; first letter indicates my preference.
It is extremely rare that I will play a canon; my preference is for OCs.
Note that romance must be part of a story, not the story as a whole.

M/M, M/M/R, F/F, F/F/R, M/F, F/M
TGM/M, TGM/M/R, TGM/TGM, TGM/TGM/R, TGM/F

I Write
(G)=Genre, M=Mythology
HP, HP/AU, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Star Wars, Supernatural (G), X-Men, X-Men/AU
Egyptian/M, Greek/M, Chinese/M, Japanese/M, Norse/M

I am so tired of people telling me that tragedy is cliché and that I need to come up with a happy history for my characters. Tragedy is exactly what the word implies. However, what is born of tragedy can be beautiful; emotional; powerful; meaningful; and necessary for the development of a well-built character that’s deeper than a name, a face, a set of powers, and a utility belt. Tragedy in itself is not a story or a character; a story that includes tragedy, however, can be a character so epic that your ancestors rise from their graves to weep, to cheer, or to forever cry out to the heavens and curse those that would stand against xir.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:20 pm 

@Indomitable Monolith replied in chat ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:05 pm 

WAit do where do I go for that?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:09 am 

@Lynxer I could make it and then ping you to it? or pm you the link?
just tell me what you are most comfortable with and we can get started right away ^^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:23 pm 

Are you still looking for a partner for an RP or are you at all interested in coming up with one together?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:28 pm 

@TheGypsyQueen_13
thank you for your reply
I am still looking for partners ^^ do you like any of the ideas I posted or do you want to do number 6? XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:36 pm 

I think between the two of us we could come up with something really awesome. I've been wanting to use one of my male characters that I haven't used in a while. I usually use him in mental hospital situations or some kind of situation where he is in trouble. (I too like to torture my characters.)
I'll PM you to give you the best way to get a hold of me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:38 pm 

sounds good let's go on in pm ^^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:28 pm 

with closed I mean that I want to do the rp's that I am currently discussing/starting with people
suddenly there are multiple ones so I just want them to be ongoing and well before starting even more
so if you are already discussing stuff with me about doing a rp then this message doesn't concern you at all, I still want to rp with you

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:57 pm 

not sure if my replies have turned up? could you pm me please?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:32 pm 

Re-opened, just pm me ^^