All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A look into the Future
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:54 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

It is the year 2050 and the earth has gone into chaos. The rich keeps get richer while the poor keep getting poorer. There are too many people on Earth and not enough food to feed them. The air quality has gone bad to worse and almost nonexistent due to the lack of trees which were chopped down for paper and wood. Farmers are no longer and most of the food is manufactured synthetic environments such as greenhouses instead of grown in the fields and orchards. Water is more expensive than gas and gas is not always available so most of the world's population either walked or biked because the electric car is too expensive for the common people.

Can anyone besides me see this to be a futuristic possibilities ? The possibilities are limitless and maybe even competition between countries to see who can finish their ship and get it into space first. I am willing to listen to any ideas that people have and may even use some of the ideas!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:26 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

i like the idea of this! i presume this is really quite open, so i suggest a setting of an apocalyptic looking area; destroyed buildings of the poor, with a conflict of the technological rich and some lower down bounty hunters?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:21 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I am on an RP hiatus at the moment but I might use this one when I get back. If you would like to stay subscribed to this thread, I will let you know through this thread when I am back. Thanks for the interest!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:33 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

ya back?