All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: African Safari Adventure
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:17 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

What I am thinking of here is a female photographer that has been paired with a male photographer (Johnny) who is a chauvinistic, too good looking, smartass, ect for over the last several years. She has not been given a chance to do a solo spread in the magazine company that she works for. She does the work and Johnny gets all of the credit because of who his dad is- a vice president of the company. She is fed up with her job, speaks to a friend and her friend (Diane) would recommend her for a job through the agency that she works for. This company makes camping gear and natural products. The agency has just started a new side line magazine which is intended to promote not only their products but also the wild animals. Miranda (me) promises to think about it,
Needless to say that after the big photo shoot that she works hard on and Johnny just putters about enough to get the gist of the photo shoot, she is put down as his ‘sexeytary’ and his assistant one time too many. Fortunately for Miranda, Diana called her the night before to say that she has wrangled the head photographer position for Miranda. So in a fit of anger, she decides to quit without investigating the job offer.
The job offer is trying out their products while on an African Safari shoot. She meets her guide who is not thrilled at having a female camping in the middle of the jungle.

You will play the part of the safari guide. Whether you work for a safari agency, own a safari agency or whatever, you have you have your own reasons why you want this job.

I'll answer any questions that anyone might have.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

So many views and no posts........ No one wants to be my guide?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:26 pm 

I'm weird, but not as weird as I was when I joined this site.

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm not sure that I'm fit for the position, but I'm interested.