All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

So this'll be my first RP! Hopefully, I'll get some awesome players!

I'm making it here in Omega because a lot of DnD is one-liners, but that does NOT mean you should post in one-liners, just that the option is open to you. This will also be a jump in RP because we'll need random bad guys and stuff. All you'll need to do is post your profile in the OOC and then let me accept it. You'll also be able to play any monster you would like, though you probably wouldn't be in the RP long if you did that. I would play as the DM in this RP as well as the leader of the group. My DM words will be hot pink, so as to be able to tell the difference. Also let's not get upset if someone doesn't have perfect knowledge of the rules of DnD, okay? I've actually only played one game myself.

The RP will actually start in a village with my character looking for people to join her mission. The mission is retrieving a magic crystal that was stolen from elven lands. The crystal was used for some magical purpose that no one really remembers but are all now afraid its loss means the destruction of the world. So first the adventuring party must get together, then they have to find out where the crystal is, and then they'll be off on their adventure.

Any questions?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 pm 

Can I join? :D
Are we using dice to determine outcomes or are we relying on our maturity for this sort of thing?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 pm 

Anyone can join. Like I said, it'll be a jump in RP.

No dice...mostly because I don't know when to roll them. It'll just be a normal RP.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:31 pm 

tres nice; I got just the guy to RP with. You can count me in.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 am 

Location: The curved water gulch, paved with the corpses of the slain from the battle of Kipapa.

I may be interested, but I'm not sure.
It may feel a bit weird for me since I was a heavy DnD player but I'll give it a shot none the less.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:51 am 

Awww sounds pretty simple as mate. Just think of it as writing/reading through the story material in the books and whatnot. More Role-playing and not so much Roll-playing :D Darn, means I can't min-max my dude-haha.
Way I see it. Fantasy world and just take some names and inspiration from the DnD universe.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:00 pm 

What he said, minus the pun.

I mean, you're free to add in like skills and feats if you want to, but I would prefer to keep it uncomplicated. That way people who have never played DnD can still understand what's going on. Basically, I'm hoping to keep the alignment types, the races, and the classes from DnD, but most of everything else will be up to the player whether or not they wish to add it in or keep it simple.

If it doesn't work for you, feel free to die at any time. I'm sure Atrus' dude will have no problem pushing you off a cliff or something.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:15 am 

Location: The curved water gulch, paved with the corpses of the slain from the battle of Kipapa.

As heart warming as it is to know that everyone is ready to push me off a cliff at anytime, I think I'll have a go at it for a while :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Interesting but there's questions to answer.

1. What version of D&D (We talking 3rd, 4th, ect)

2. What races are you allowing? (Is one likely to see something like an aquatic half-elf from Stormwreck or a Warforged from Eberron?)

3. What classes are allowed? (There's many types of classes including vampire if you play 4th edition.)

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:00 pm 

I'm just saying the option is out there if you so chose, Forge. :)

I don't think it really matters which version we use. Yes, I'm sure there are many differences between each one, but most of those differences refer to rolls and points and stuff. As we're using all the races and classes from every version, I don't think we'll need to pick one particular version, unless you can prove me wrong. You'll be able to pick any race and any class, but be ready to give me a bit of description if I'm not familiar with it.

I'd like to have at least two more players before starting, but I'll put up the OOC so you all can post up your characters.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

I'm interested

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:07 pm 

Thats one more! can we go yet? can we can we can we?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:35 pm 

Yes, lol, go ahead!

[ul]http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4886&p=59994#p59994[/url]
That's the link to the OOC where you post your characters.