All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for rp partner
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:50 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I am home today and would like to rp.

Today I am in a mood for modern, scifi, or fantasy romance.

For modern day:
Something involving a band, college students, and cooking.

For scifi..
Slavery, rescue mission, and a pilot who's interest is AI enhancements. Your character would be enslaved alien race.
Possible furry/human from a female dominated planet purchased by imperial noble human.

Fantasy.. Need ideas..you character would be shapeshifter elf to dragon.

I would like a m/f rp, I can play a female role. I am open to your ideas.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I would like to do the modern day one

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:08 pm 

Hiya Nameless,

We have met in CF chat. How are you? I hope life is treating you well.

A modern day would be a nice change.

I am thinking the following:

We meet the first day of the semester we are both seniors and we are in a coed dorm or apartment. We are in the same degree we play different instruments. Perhaps you play drums, electric guitar, n sing baritone or tenor. We write our own music. My character sings n plays keyboard. In school my character is taking music n business. There are integrative degrees that allow combinations of study/ custom degree.

My character played the clarinet, piano, n keyboard. (bare with me I know music notes basic terms... do not play concertos in rl or any instrument. I took piano, clarinet, and guitar lessons as kid n teen. I did sing in choir as kid.

I am open to your ideas.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:17 am 

I'm doing pretty great, and you?

Well seeing that the only instruments that I can play are electric and acoustic guitar I think my character will be playing the electric guitar.

So I have a question what music genre will our band be playing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:42 am 

Rock... Sorry I hate rap. The repetition bothers me. Perhaps we write music from soft rock to heavy... Gotta love Ozzy n Pat Benatar... just kidding I am product of the 80's. I grew up on country n rock 60's, 70's and 80's. The 90's were a blur being wife n mother. I kinds get lost in whats new. I mainly listen to the old stuff.. guess that happens when you turn 50.

I never got into acid rock.

This is your story too. I want you to have have fun... if there is another instrument you wish to play, have at it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:10 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Hey Lady Kate, it's been a while but we actually discussed an RP in the past. I would actually be interested, if you are, in combining the first with the second. I wouldn't mind playing as a member of a band in a sci-fi setting if you were interested at all. I actually have a character that might fit; he's a hardcore punk rocker type so it might be funnier to have him paired up with someone who wants to play softer music.

If you weren't interested in combining them, then I would surely be interested in doing it in a regular modern setting as well!

Actually, I have an old shape shifter elf-to-dragon storyline if you're interested in that still too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:03 pm 

Both sound interesting. We could do both if you have patience for me. There are day I can respond a lot and some days only once. I try to get on every night and afternoon. There are times I am up very early because I can't sleep.

I would like to read you story as elf/dragon.

Scfi/Band would be fun. I an open to you ideas too. Yes I am happy to see you again. I an glad you remembered me. Aero, we did meet in chat. How have you been?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:06 pm 

I hope you've been all right; I've been good ^^ The idea for the elf/dragon storyline is a bit out there I admit. The original idea, which has never been played, was that there is a kingdom in a fantasy-style world that has a dragon rider's corps. While I have something going on similar to this, the idea that follows is very different and I've never gotten a chance to do it.

Basically, a dragon (who can turn into an elf) and a rider (who is an elf) are paired together and because they're excellent fliers they're chosen as this particular kingdom's first individuals to fly in a capsule to orbit. I had the idea when I was thinking about very early 1960s-era real world space travel and rereading the Dragonriders of Pern series.

The sci fi/band idea would probably feature them touring, but instead of just a world tour this would have totally given them an opportunity to tour the entire galaxy.

If you like either, or maybe both, then I could start an OOC thread for us.

Sorry if my ideas are too out there for you!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:51 pm 

I have been alright. My back no linger hurts from falling in my tail bone. I was putting away towels. I had two strokes in Sept. 2014. I would be graduating college this year. I hope my brain heals so I can go back.

You ideas are not "outthere." They are wonderful. I got the same idea from my medieval fantasy world. Were you thinking the dragon rider would be my character and you were the dragon? Would the dragon be able to fly in outer space or would they travel by ship?

Hey anything is possible in fantasy. lol I would like you to start, please.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:10 pm 

I really do hope you feel much better soon and get to go back; that sounds completely awful to me. You want to do the dragon riding into space one? I'll start up an OOC thread for it if you want so that we don't have to keep chatting here if that's for sure the one you want to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:19 am 

OOC is perfectly fine..dragon riding in space...sound fun n exciting!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:35 pm 

I set up an OOC area here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47092

Did you want this to be private?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:57 pm 

yes...I not very good with a group .... tried with Princess and did not work...sorry Princess if you read this. Was not your fault, was mine. I have too many off days. Brain shuts down or I have apps. Aero bear with me. There are days I answer very often.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:35 pm 

No worries at all, I completely understand. I'll place the topic under private in that case.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:43 am 

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:43 pm 

Thanks; I'll take this over there to free up your interest check!