All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:59 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

First off, yes, this is kind of all over the place. I wasn’t sure how else to present the idea.

As the title suggests, I’m just looking for something casual. But I also want this to be kind of serious so that said I don’t want to be the only one driving the plot.

This is an idea started on another site, that didn’t really get anywhere. I figured there was no harm in seeing if I could generate some interest for it here.

It’s set in a post-apocalyptic setting. Think of it as one of those situations where the event that caused the world to go to **** just kind of happened, and nobody really knows the cause. Or perhaps it was forgotten as the world continued on. There are just theories, rumors, and such. I intend to just roll with it. Maybe the characters can discover things as they go along wherever their journey takes them.

There is an organization that does experiments. On one hand, they believe what they are doing will help the future of mankind. On the other… well… the way they go about things is very questionable. I know it’s cliché as all hell, but I do have a thing for evil organizations, especially in post-apocalyptic settings.

Two experiments (a dog and a child) escape from said organization. The start takes place a little before the escape to give time to establish things. The child, played by you, is gifted. The dog, play me, is kind of a mystery; he seems like a dog on the surface but there’s something… or someone… trapped within.

The child has some kind of power. What that power might be is pretty free reign for the most part, but I ask that you just stick to some kind of psychic ability. The dog can talk telepathically to the child. Stuff and things happen, and the child gets into trouble. The dog acts as the child’s guardian. They could be running from the organization, or could just be caught up in something more. Or maybe even both. Who knows.

This isn’t meant to be a dark story, but do expect some minor horror elements here and there.

That’s pretty much it. I don’t mind having this a sort of sandbox-style or something plotted out. Like I said, I’m being pretty laid back for this.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:53 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I'm interested greatly in this plot.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:34 pm 

Administrator

Cool, cool.

Shall I set up an OOC, or do we want to just dive into it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:45 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

We can just dive in :)

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:14 pm 

Administrator

Alrighty, here you go.

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=46039

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:49 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

would you mind doing it with someone else too? This seems interesting

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:26 am 

Administrator

Certainly, I'll give this a shot with you. :) I never mind doing ideas with multiple people. It's always nice to see something different brought to the table. Could be interesting.

Would you like me to make an OOC, or do you like just jumping in and winging it?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

just jump in