All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:58 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

First off, please note I am not interested in a human only or human x human RP. I find them very boring and have zero interest in them. Nor will I turn my characters human or make them look more human. I play non humans because that is what interests me.

General Notes
-Please PM with any interest
-I like OOC chats, so even if you just want to pm me and say hi, feel free to do so!
-I play primary males though I do have a female versions of some of my characters
-I LOVE anthros though the anthro characters I have are cybernetic in nature and no I'm not changing them into flesh and blood creatures
-I like darker plots and themes
-Five Nights at Freddy's. I'm a huge fan of it. Just near impossible to find any RP of it

Things I dont like

One liners
vore
Humans with aniaml ears or tails
human only RP
any school based
Vampires
Were-creatures
Zombies
Anime

Just a few of my ideas

Job from Hell

This is different then most the stuff I do and its one of my top cravings due to having a lot of my likes. This is Vincent. A young 25 year old male who lives alone in a large garage and is a game nerd who works the job from hell. He's a night guard at a cheap horror type attraction though the owners of said attraction didn't tell him the specifics of the job until after he has signed the contract. He's socially awkward and still trying to 'figure himself out' so to speak.

I'm looking for someone to play either a male or a female human\anthro. They could be a friend, a co worker, someone he met at a gaming con. This plot is pretty open.

Last of Us

The year is 2013, and a mutated strain of the cordyceps fungus has resulted in humans being infected and attacking those who were not yet affected. Within the span of a few months, nearly half of the world's population has been infected and civilization as we know it has collapsed on itself. Whatever is left of the United States is under martial law, with the remnants of the government/military maintaining several quarantine zones across the country. Many buildings are weak or destroyed completely from the raging fires and fighting when chaos erupted, and running water and electricity is unheard of outside of Quarantine Zones. There is no internet, no cell phones, no TV. Radios being the only remaining means of long range communication. Those who live in a Quarantine Zones do so under the protection of the military, but lately food has become increasingly scarce and there aren't enough rations to feed everyone. There is unrest brewing, and word has gotten around of small bands of survivors living outside of the zones, as well as reports of bandits attacking and robbing anyone who is foolish enough to leave the sanctuary.

You dont need to know anything about Last of Us since this idea is only heavily borrowing from it. There are no zombies in this game. Only the Infected. Creatures who start as normal humans and are infected by the parasitic fungus and beocme extreamly agressive and feral, loosing their humanity.

My female or male furry cyborg and female OC. They have a tight bond between each other and have been surviving outside the Quarantine Zones for many years.

The Break IN

No one ever breaks into the old restaurant . No one. No matter how full the register or how full the safe. No one breaks in or even attempts it. There are no outside cameras, no night guard, no security system that can be seen. Yet no one tries to break in. It would be such an easy mark and quick way to make cash. How hard can it be?

Your character is about to find out the hard way why no one breaks in for the old popular restaurant is well guarded by the most unexpected of creatures and he doesn't like petty thieves stealing from his 'family'

Grand Reopening

Heavily inspired by Five Nights at Freddy's 2.

The old pizzeria shuts down and is reopened latter at a different location. Its clean, its massively large, well lit, lots of games and most the animtronics are brand new.

The ones are creepy to say the least, their shiny hard plastic like covering, large eyes and short muzzles give them the apperance of walking living toys. The new animtronics (and this is canon) have facial recognition software and have ties to the local criminal data base. This means they will recognize certain people like those who have been convicted of kidnappings and the like so they can either intercept the human or alert the staff to the potential threat they pose.

During the day they seem harmless is not creepy. At night, their normally cheery demur changes to something dark and predatory.

The old ones have been shoved into a dark back room and are forgotten, isolated, let to rot and be used for spare parts yet they still roam at night fighting with their replacements. Needless to say they have a lot of rage built up on both sides.

This sets it up for a perfect storm and Enemy Mine situation. Who's side are you on?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace