All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:13 pm 

Back from hiatus!

Blog: View Blog (0)

Warren was always alone. He wandered from town to town, never staying longer than he had to. As a wolf shifter without a pack he was wary of entering pack territories. It always put him on edge. The packs always had one of two opinions of him. Out right hostility, or hopeful welcome. He preferred to stay on his own. He had given up on pack life years ago. Thanks to the much slower aging of shifters he had lived more years than he cared to count. He had many so-called friends that had left him invitations to join packs. He never answered. He didnt want to go through the same things again. The constant politics, fighting for positions, and jealousy. True a pack was a family, but it could be just as cruel as living with strangers in a bad town. He shuddered at some of his darker memories.

He was an outcast for a reason. As a mixed blood shifter he was scorned by many shifters. He was half Lynx, half Wolf. His wolf was an uncommon solid white. Even stranger he had the claws and thick fur of a Lynx. What really made him stand out was the brown Lynx patterns on his white fur. He smirked. What was funny was how many had underestimated him. He had many scars from fights. They always thought him weak because of his odd appearance and mixed blood. They were wrong. If anything he was stronger than most shifters he'd ever met. And larger. He was surprised the first time he saw his shifted form. He was every bit as large as many of the Alphas he had met over the years. He sighed. Alphas, Betas, it made no difference to him. He cared little for titles and politics.

He had been deceived by a pack once. Betrayed in the worst way by one he had truly trusted. But it didn't matter. He'd learned that lesson well. He was polite to any shifter he met. But he shut them down cold if they tried to get close to him. He wouldn't let it happen a second time. He sat in the diner and looked out at the lightly falling snow. he hadn't seen snow in a long time. He had finally decided to head north again just to feel the cool wind and hunt in the soft whiteness of winter. He turned back to his food and tensed as he scented another shifter nearby. He couldn't tell if the shifter was male or female. But it didn't matter. He sighed. Another welcoming committee and another town he'd seen for only a day. He shook his head and started eating as he planed where he would go next.

---------------------------------

Keep in mind that this is long only because it is meant to start the rp. You dont have to write a block of text to answer. I enjoy rp in almost any form, all I ask is that you not do any two-liners because I feel an rp deserves more than just a few lines quickly thrown out and not written well.

Well, this is my first Idea. Please let me know if you're interested. PM me if you would like to ask questions or just want a friend to go over ideas with.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:36 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm interested

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace