All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Duel Tournament
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:41 pm 

Mad >:(

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everyone! ChaosK's project gave me an idea: Duel Championship.

It's simply Showdown Duel. People going to participate tournement with one of their character. I'll make draw for people who join the tournement to make schedule. There will be a spesific time for duels, where both sides can be online at the same time. The last survivor will win the championship and will be awarded with a "Duel Champion" title to use in RP's. And also the character will have nice stories to tell. And a trophy. He he.

WARNING: Title is not official thing. It's just... You can use it for your character.

I planned game with two different IC threads. First thread is Arena, where characters going to duel. Second thread will be Saloon. Where characters talk, drink and meet, tell stories and share their ideas. They can talk, fight, gamble, drink, eat etc. if they want. The organisator of tournement will be my character and he won't take part in the tournement.

How to duel with dice rolls?: I planned it. Dice role. Editting the post is not accepted. If anyone want to be referee, I can have 1 referee. So with me, it makes 2 referees. Anyways, duelling is simply a dice roll in one post: Dice rolls will be 1d10 - Like this:

Swiftness:

hellrazor rolled 1d10 and got a total of 1:

But of course you can make it in RP style or add more details etc. After duel posts, me or another referee will make post as GM so we can see who won the fight. If the roll is same, characters need to make another showdown.

-Swiftness is speed. The higher you roll, the fastest you pull your gun and point to your opponent.

I'm open for ideas. First, I was thinking about Swiftness and Aim roll. But finally I realized Swiftness is ok for first tournement. But if you have idea for a good system, I'm open for it.

In OOC thread, I'll list rules and make an entrance as RP style and I'll ask you to make application freely-you can use any character sheet will give enough details about your character and you are also free to make RP entrance.

Like I said, I'm planning 2 different threads. My character will start bets at Saloon thread. Every character will get in Saloon with amount of money and I'll ask you to make dice roll for it in OOC thread so we can see how much money does your character have. If you are out of money, you can't buy anything. WARNING: ONLY CASH!

So, what do you guys think?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Duel Tournament
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

it makes me happy my idea could inspire you razor. the idea of a otherworld tournament is one ive had to. its quite interesting. i may give it a shot however. ive never understood dice roll mechanics. ive always had my RP battles descriptive powerful and bloody with no real indication of who may win. but ill give it a try why not. i like to try new things.

looking for gaming buddies! if you have a 3DS steam Xbox360/one or WiiU send me a pm and we can add eachother!

Resume found Here
Character Bios found Here

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:28 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

minf if I am medic...seen a lot at the saloon... singer... plays lute

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:33 pm 

Mad >:(

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yeah everyone is welcome Ladykate. I'll make more explanation in OOC thread.

You can sing. :D