All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Black Crusades
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:55 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Everyone has heard the story of the crusades; how it fought mainly in the Middle East because the Christians wanted to take over holy lands again. Well… this is only half the story. My name is lord Kaytowin,
I was part of the crusades but not the one you think about, I’m talking about the crusades in our own homeland, the land of Paradise it once was called. It had massive cities, and beautiful villages, it truly was the Paradise of all mankind. In the wars before the crusades I was honored as a king, but it wasn’t to last long. There was a force of evil in our land of Paradise. A Dragon Lord named Narook,
, built an army of massive destruction. His goal, destroy all of mankind. His army, the dark crusaders, fought us in many bloody battles. Burning our cities, we tried to stop them in one single battle, I lead my army to fight Lord Narook, but I was defeated, and shamed by lord Narook I was the last survivor of the my people in that battle, and my people were defenseless. Everything was burned, but I survived only because Lord Narook wanted me too. But the oddest thing out of everything was that once everything was burned Lord Narook and his army disappeared. And our people slowly rebuilt, but only in small villages, over the years I left my mark on the world by having two children, my son a mighty warrior was he,
, but he never wanted to lead so he went off on his own adventures but never accepted his leadership role as a future king. Then there was my daughter,
, a beauty she was, more beautiful than her mother but as adventurous as me. She always wanted to do things on her own and hated that only men could fight in the wars, but with the help from her brother she learned quick how to fight and use a blade. Over the years though, as my children grew, rumors grew about Lord Narook’s black crusaders popping up here and there. But nothing was ever confirmed. And besides we, the people of Paradise are still rebuilding, and that’s where you, my fellow adventurer, can you help solve this mystery. Has Lord Narook returned? And if so will you be on our side? Or be one of his agents of war and destruction? Choose your destiny,
,but beware your fate.

If your interested please let me know

Red vs. Blue Epic Rap battle

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The Black Crusades
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:42 am 

Blog: View Blog (13)

I'm actually very interested to join the adventure. Can't guarantee that I'll be able to break mysteries but maybe a character I create can. Please PM me if you'll allow me to join, I plan to make a female character who may have a shady way of doing things but she's willing to help Paradise, and possibly perfect for collecting intel. If you want a male character instead, I can do that too, sort of but willing to rise to the challenge.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:45 am 

I am interested, however I do have a question. Are races other then humans allowed?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:57 pm 

Supporter (1)

sure I guess as long as they are not too OPed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:02 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I love the story line and pics..please let me know were the thread is,,, we can rp in pm's if dead.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:59 am 

Supporter (1)

Yes this thread is still open however I believe I'm going to make a new thread for it If interested please say so again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

kay kay