All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Enthusiastic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello All,

It has been a while since I wrote but I am ready to go at it. Is anybody out there willing to start a thread with a girl who is a total newbie basically? I have only ever really done school and supernatural RPs, but I am willing to branch out a bit, if I can understand what concept you are going for that is.

I play female characters and I have yet to establish my character for this site, but I have ideas running through my head constantly.

1x1 or group is fine by me. However, I would prefer a group so there are more ideas to feed from and writers block doesn't prevent the thread from moving forward.

Have a great day/night!

Can't wait to write lovely stories with you all.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Enthusiastic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:30 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Hello there I hope that I'm not too late with this. I wouldn't mind doing either a 1x1 or a group game. While I generally prefer 1x1 RPs, I figured that since you preferred a group you would still like to try that.

That being said, I've done school and supernatural RPs and am certainly not above doing either of those. Were there any particular settings you had wanted to try, or are totally random ideas completely welcome?

I often like fantasy or science fiction themes in my storylines. If you wanted we could mix that sort of thing with what you're comfortable with; for instance, a supernatural school setting or something similar if you were game.

Let me know; thanks!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:34 pm 

You are not too late by any means. I would gladly do a 1x1 game with you. It is easier to get two people online than a group anyway. Random ideas are completely fine with me. I am not the best at starting up so your ideas are very welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:03 am 

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Did you want to do something involving a supernatural school setting? One idea could potentially be that they go to a regular school, but are somehow supernatural creatures and no one realizes it, and they have to protect the place from forces that few other people recognize.

In that respect, we could use the 'no mortal person is allowed to find out' trope if you were interested in it. I've even thought about settings where the main characters are living dolls, if you're familiar with the legend, and no one realizes that they're actually alive.

Do you like anything in this sort of vein, or would you like me to come up with other ideas?

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:30 am 

I prefer the first option over the second one. Correct me if I'm wrong but the second option seems like the Child's Play/Chucky Series and even though that is one of my favorites I'm not sure how I would play that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:37 pm 

I actually wasn't thinking of anything like Child's Play (Chuckie), though that happens to be based on a similar legend. I was thinking something more along the lines of the old legend where the doll is alive and directs people. That being said, I'd be happy to play the supernatural people in school who have to fight monsters or something like that - is that what you'd like?

For that matter, it could very well be that they transform into some kind of monster if you were willing to give it a try!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:49 pm 

Which could we accomplish easiest?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:11 pm 

Well, this was supposed to be an Omega-level storyline, so anything you want your character to be would be easiest enough to accomplish. If you're game, we could just start writing them as regular high school students who don't yet realize the other has some ability, and it just gets divulged during the course of the RP.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:59 am 

Want them to have to discover their own powers?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

Hi there,

hope it's not too late, but I'd love to Rp with you sometime, if you're still looking that is.

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:00 am 

Vampire Panda, I would love to rp with you. You may join the one Aero and I are discussing once it starts or you and I can create our own 1x1.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:01 pm 

Oh interesting; if you guys had wanted to make some kind of round-robin posting order, I'd be all for it. I remember in the beginning you had said you actually preferred group anyway, if I recall. Did you two want to keep the sort of story we had going, then?

They could already know about their powers, or figure them out in the process. Either or is fine by me!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:56 pm 

I say just post when you post, but if two of us notice that the third has not posted in like 10 posts we should probably wait.

Power discovery can be up to whoever the writer is. Anybody got an idea for a thread name and starting up?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:19 pm 

I like the idea that we just post whenever it's comfortable to do so. Did you want character profiles? If not I can just start and make up a thread name for us. I could perhaps post a link to an image matching my character if you had wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:27 pm 

I'll make an OCC for character profiles. It'll be really simple because I hate filling that stuff out so I'm sure other people do as well. I think I'll just call it "Everything is not what it seems" and put the link here. (:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:42 pm 

Thank you very much. That sounds good, and while I like to flesh out my character even I have to admit that filling out long character sheets can be rather annoying. I'll find an image when the time comes like I had said. Thanks again!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:15 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

Sounds good, I would love to get involved with this, however my online activity isn't as active at the moment as I would like it to be due to personal circumstances, but I'd post as soon as I got the chance, but if you'd rather I wasn't involved in it for that reason, I'd understand :)

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:56 pm 

can I join too?

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:24 pm 

Vampire: Your personal life is completely understandable. I have the same issues.

Kokuei: The more the merrier(:

The post will be started soon and we will link that here when it does.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:49 pm 

awesome

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones