All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The White Lilly
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

This probably wont take off but I miss the old tavern settings where things just happen without a set plot. I miss the creative freedom. So anyway here it goes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setting-
The typical medivial tavern(dimly lit,dirty,stone walls, an upstairs for over night stays) in the times of vampires and lycans and other undead. A place where all peoples alike interact. The tavern is on the outskirts of a small town in the woods.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plot-
There is no real plot but this rp will need a "service staff" and its "locals" if you have any intrest in these titles please include it in you sheet.
Rules-
NO GOD-MODDING
no engaging in battle unless both parties agree and plz take it outside
If you end up almost exclusivily rping with someone else and have no intention on coming back into the whole thread then pm eachother and leave the thread.
If a plot comes up when applying add it to ur post here and when this is has reached enough intrest we as a group will decide the plot.
HAVE FUN
White lilly bio- The white lilly has been open now for 5 years and is seen as "bad place" by the local bible thumpers. It serves cheap boose and company.

Character sheet-

Name-
Race-
Age-
Appearance-
Short Bio-
Personality-
Buisness at white lilly-
Weapons-
If any intrest in being a staff or local-
ANY EXTRA SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The White Lilly
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:22 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

I would be interested in this

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:37 pm 

awesome!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:03 pm 

This sounds cool but I don't get on much so I might be kinda slow..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 pm 

its ok lol ...idk if its going to take off...as long as i get one more person ill make the ic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:00 pm 

I'll try it out, I am just worried with out a plot it could go stale. But never hurts to give it a go. :}