All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:46 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

THANKS TO THE WONDERFULLY AMAZING EFFIE FOR MOST OF THE IDEA FOR THIS

Amazing rp idea spawned by an imterestimg convo on chat. Basically, ill be playing a guy who is gay and likes his best friend. My character is very "expressive" or "out of the closet". He doesnt say hes gay, but its quite obvious. He doesnt care that people know. His best friend thinks its just how he is at the start of the rp, but eventually realizes that my char is gay and that my vhar acts even weirder arpund him is that he likes him. After that nothing is definate but i imagine the straight guy struggling with admitting he knows my char likes him, considering a relationship with my char, etc.
If thats hard to understand this might help:
Eferhilda: I mean there is a lot to play with on the straight end. "Was that hug for too long? Does it bother him when he sees me with girls? Am I maybe leading him on?" Basically same issues anyone would have if their best friend confessed their love for them and there was not the same love to give back

You do - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Do what? - - - - - - - - - - Remind me of the babe

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm 

Medals: 7
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

hahaha me =D

that just sounds epics XD

and finally I get an rp with lil bro =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:04 am 

3rd Year (1)

Sorry it took so long to respond, ive tried 3 times now.
You can make your own char sheet and ill use it if you want?

You do - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Do what? - - - - - - - - - - Remind me of the babe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:03 am 

Medals: 7
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

sure lol

where am I putting this profile thing?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:55 pm 

3rd Year (1)

GAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Sorry zoruney! I dont care what section its in (no cave obviously).