All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:37 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

okay I decided to revamp this idea after much thought.

people dropped out or lost interest last time while I had muse issues so trying this again.

I can quickly get up the OOC and the IC because all I'd have to do is fine the damn thing

I will let it be known that characters on other worlds I will create an NPC with an actual profile in the OOC to interact with that character until the character(s) on Earth end up on your characters world.

that said...here is the idea. as I said when I first created it this idea came to me during a two hour sleep period. any who know me know I have major insomnia that was under control but for a period was acting up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the setting is a world like from the movie Treasure Planet. don’t know what that is here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJNT7C61NrE

the whole flying solar panel skateboard type stuff included along with flying boats that can go to space.

the rough idea is that there is some explorer(s) that find a treasure map hidden inside a cube. the cube is from an alien race and was left there by an alien race known as the vortex. The vortex were travelers that used worm holes and black holes to traverse the space and time continium.

anyways in the idea there is that cube which hurtles down to a steampunk slash futuristic version of earth. a person or group of people find this cube and must solve riddles, puzzles and clues to get from one location to the next in hopes of finding the great treasure hold of the Vortex aliens.

the treasure map is a cube that will randomly give these riddles, puzzles, and clues to the cube wielder. it is an almost "sentient" or living object that if you fail the riddle or puzzle you get sent back steps.

as I said its a rough idea but I have tons of riddles, puzzles, and clues to throw the way of the person(s) that chose this idea.

there is always a possibility if sent back that you will encounter hostile alien races or have to fight

anyways hope to get some interest in this but even if I don't there you have it. my rough idea.

no one can play a vortexian

for anyone with questions on characters races:
+Humans, Demons, and Angels are from Earth
+Elves and other races found on fantasy earth are only found on other planets.
+Alien races can be any that you know of. ex. Expellions of star ocean games

***Vortexians may not be played by anyone other than me.***

A few races that will be interacting With Earthlings are: any of the fantasy creatures and expellions

*AS WITH ANY GROUP RP RUN BY ME THERE WILL BE A POSTING ORDER
**IF SOMEONE CAN NOT POST FOR A LONG WHILE PLEASE STATE THIS IN THE OOC.
***IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE A SLOW MOVING RP BECAUSE REAL LIFE HAPPENS AND COMES FIRST
****I HAVE IC AND OOC AND CAN GET THIS UP QUICKLY

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:00 pm 

I may be interested in this role play. Could you give me some info on the demon/angel races of your story line? How are they interacted with by humans, what attributes they are allowed and all that. Thanks :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 pm 

okay demon/angel races includes all but the almighties of heaven and hell and their right hands. those are too OP XD

but any demon, any angel..they are part of earth races. the story doesn't center around humans really. it is just where the adventure begins. Where someone finds the Vortexian Cube which is sentient and become essentially captain of an adventure for treasure beyond the treasurehold of your wildest dreams.

as for what the demons and angels do....they either live in heaven or hell or they mingle with the humans. The humans may or may not be aware because not all demons or angels falunt their differences.

I will play npcs to interact with any that are of alien race. however, if your alien is living on earth and has a humanoid closely resembling human form than he or she or it may also start out on earth. any on earth and not other worlds will be gathered together under the first person to find the cube.

should you join this rp that would be you. it is the fairest method I can think of is that the first person to join the rp is the one to find the cube.

say for example you don't play someone on earth then I would need to wait until someone who will be on earth joins because they will thus find the Vortexian Cube.

back to angels or demons...aside from over powering they are allowed anything imaginable as it is all of the demon or angel races.

your welcome ^__^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:26 pm 

oh and please balance out strengths with weaknesses

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:57 pm 

I am in. I don't want to find the cube though... I'm still undecided between the angel or demon. I will get started on a character soon though.

also i am new to this site, on others i have played on they had places for character info. where do you post it here?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:08 pm 

for the rp? I will put up the ooc when we have at least three other players.

as at least one needs to find the cube in order for this to actually start moving. it might be sentient but it cannot grow legs XD

though depending on the sort of interesting things that go down it may very well wish he could.

now if you are talking about just putting up all the different characters you have then you would go here.

viewforum.php?f=6

and set up a topic by pressing NEW TOPIC

but if you are talking about your character for here the out of character thread is not yet up. so you have lots of time to think on your character. but I actually have a character skeleton so aside from angel or demon you might not wish to go too in depth until the OOC is up.

when it is up it will be in the area on the board index labeled Omega OOC

I hope I answered what you were asking XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:15 pm 

you did :)

i played on role play gateway for awhile. they had it set up a bit different. the role plays had their own threads and what not. they had tabs for characters, ooc chat, places, ect in the thread created for the role play. i will wait for the skele then. hope we get some people!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:25 pm 

patience is a virtue...I think I have some of it somewhere.

yep there it is. Now keep it in its tiny box *shoves it back inside and hides it*

heard of it. this is my story based rp site. this is just interest check. the ic will go in Omega

the ooc in Omega OOC.

and yes now we waits lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:20 am 

id love to do this!!! the only drawback is that im not a fully fledged writer, and occasionally do oneliners....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:20 am 

id love to do this!!! the only drawback is that im not a fully fledged writer, and occasionally do oneliners....