All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1X1 Games
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi, I am into steampunk, high fantasy, space opera, romance, pulp fiction, and historical. Let me know if you are interested. Here is a sample of my writing: (I don't always write so much.)

ex Tanner rode into Dry Gulch on a broken down mule of a horse. He was a long, lean figure, dress in dungarees and a checkered shirt. Days on the trail had covered him in a thin layer of dirt, which worked its way into the scalp of his short blonde hair. His blue eyes peered out at the town folk from under a ten gallon hat. His long straight nose and firm chin were just as grimy as the rest of him. At his side was a Colt revolver and a Remington rifle.

The towns folk ignored him, for the most part. He wasn't the first scruffy cowboy to show up in town. As long as he did not cause any trouble, he wouldn't be given any trouble. It was expected that he would go to the saloon and let loose a bit. As long as he had the coins to spend, folks would warm up to him right quickly.

Rex stopped in front of Soapy's Bathhouse and dismounted. He stepped inside and plunked down a nickel. Five minutes later he was in a hot tub, scrubbing away the grime of the trail. By the time he was finished the water was almost black, but he was clean. He stepped back onto the street, wearing his only change of clothing, and feeling quite good for the first time in days.

He left his horse where it was and crossed the street to the Golden Nugget Saloon and Hotel. Pushing through the swinging double doors, he scanned the saloon for any potential trouble. There were cowboys playing cards, drinking and oggling the dancing girls, on stage. He walked up to the bartender and plunked down a dollar bill. "How much for a room and a hot meal?"

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

Booker T. Washington

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: 1X1 Games
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:30 am 

I would be interested in a fantasy roleplay. I have some ideas, and one that I've been fine tuning that I can share with you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:33 pm 

I will PM you. :)

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

Booker T. Washington

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:20 pm 

bump

Booker T. Washington

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:15 pm 

Hey, I'm interested, especially in romance and/or historical. My writing skills are okay, but I'm still getting used to the RP style format.

Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:12 pm 

I will pm you.

Booker T. Washington

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:52 pm 

Hey if its still an option I would to do a steampunk rp. I tend to write a bit, but I will trey to keep it down.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:52 pm 
Supporter

Hey there,

I would be interested in doing a fantasy/historical roleplay, possibly with romance. I'm a bit rusty at this, as I've been out for a few years, but I'll give it my best effort!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:22 am 

like the one before, i like romance steampunk if thats cool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:44 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I absolutely love steampunk and anything western. I was just about to put up a thread in the interest check for a western rp :)

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:33 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

The thread is from 2013, and the owner hasn't been on since then, @"PrincessKyra" and @Lynxer c; The timestamp at the top of posts are a wonderful thing!

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:22 pm 

Oh... Woops thanks