All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Anosaki
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:36 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

(I assume I have full creative freedom :P so here goes.)

Name: (Real name) Anosaki Tekai

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 190lb

Physical Appearance:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/ ... e20Guy.png

Race: Part of no one race, he is the culmination of Hybrid abominations. Though his three Dominant blood lines are Human, Accended, and Fallen. (Cliche, I know, but I like it)

History: I have used this char in soooo many RP's his history is too complicated to write down anymore. But here's his childhood.
Anosaki was born to his mother and Father, uncountable lifetimes ago, is a small cabin in the middle of nowhere. His first moments of life were the happiest of his childhood, for within minutes of opening his eyes, his parents were dead. Ano's older brother, Ikasona was jealous of his parents love, and from the other side of the world, he killed them. But for reasons unknown, he was unable to touch the child. Ano, though only minutes old, his body adapted to survive, and he grew to the age of 6 in mere seconds. An age where his strength would be enough to help him survive long enough to fully grow into his adulthood. He lived and grew out of the same cabin his parents died in for 5 years before another member of his family came to same him from loneliness. His only sister had learned of his birth and she went to him, and cared for him untill he grew up. Since the day he reached the age of 20 his long life has been filled with turmoil, death, war, famine, pain, terror, and love peace and happiness. He has lived long than he himself can remember, and to this day travels the world, seeking an end to his adventure. (Eh I think I did ok..)

Personalty: At most times he is quite and reserved, speaking when spoken to, and sometimes not even then. But once he gets close to someone his true personality comes forth. He is a clam and carefree person, often smiling when in the company of those he cares about. He is extremely protective, but knows to back down when he knows his friends can take care of themselves. At times though when he thinks no one is watching he is quite and depressed, knowing that any happiness he feels around them is short lived, because he knows he will just out live them like everyone else.

(I hope I did good XD please lemme know)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace