All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Grim,Viola,and Avo
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:37 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..
Blog: View Blog (1)

Name: Grim Kisame
Race:Soul Keeper
Appearance:
Image her wears shoes that cover his feet, and has not tail or the ears, Though his hair is extremely long and he bares many ancient tattoos marking him as a Soul keeper.

Personality:Quiet, unpredictable and mysterious man,whose mind and motives could be anything but safe,for those who surround him. Due to how he lived, Grim can be sinister, clever and alittle sadistic . Grim will not give hesitation to kill someone if required to, he can be very persuasive if needed. He's not easy to socialize with because he gives off an intimidating vibe, he slowly learning compassion thanks to his new companions, and he is often found in an agitated mood.

Background/History: The Keeper of Souls resided in the in dark ends of the earth. Grim collected the wayward souls of those who travel between death and life without purpose or direction, and keeps them until they can be sent on their way to their fate. While in possession of the souls of the dead, he was bargained with, and has released souls back to the land of the living in exchange for the life force of willing sacrifices.Though it was the souls of warriors that he usually collected.But he grew tired of that useless life and wanted more of a thrill, so he decided to hunt demons and take their souls, while wandering through a lively city,a woman named Viola, brought him a thrill that he never thought anyone would enjoy, even if it was a game of cat and mouse.

Abilities :Telepathy, the power to create temporary spawn to do his bidding, illusions and bending metals are two things he can do perfectly. Though he normal fights with a huge great sword.
~

Name: Viola Chaos
Race: Shadow demon
Appearance:
Image Her skin is the normal color of a humans and her hair is jet black.

Abilities:She can control shadow movement to darken a room, engulf a weak creature, or even sink into a shadow and appear out of another shadow.A mass of malleable darkness which she can channel to various effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance.She can use Dark Matter and Dark Energy and turn them into a powerful blow.

Personality: Viola is just about the most reckless woman you will meet,as her wildness and unsettle behavior,she's risked many things in life.Like a blithe girl she is indeed with her exhilaration,she's not hard to get along with at all.She is very reposed and can take but so much in without becoming frustrated.Viola Chaos is fan of theatrics. Nothing about her is serious, except for her want to do whatever she wants at any given time. She hates having to sit still when she wants to cause some small mayhem among common folk but Grim naturally kills her mood.

Background/History:Viola was taken into an new orphanage near it's founding ten year ago. She was sent by the officials of the orphanage to the Bunker with a few other orphans were she was know as a thieving child. They all died in the training process, leaving her as the sole survivor. It was during her time training at the Bunker that she learned about her abilities, able to seep into the shadows and control dark energy and mass. As she got the hang of her abilities she escaped the orphanages 's grasp by changing hiding in multiple shadows and came up with a name to keep herself hidden knowing the fact the lackeys would come after her. After a while she had figured they'd given up and she became a thief, but had gotten herself caught while robbing an aristocrat.Viola had hidden into an alley and met another thief much like herself ,a wolf who'd taken her bag of diamonds,out of the alley she chased him and while she chased him, she ran into a man who she brought into her troubles,though he didn't seem to mind it be cause he decided to help her.

~
Name: Avo Skorm
Race: Wolf Shifter
Age: looks about 23 in his human form, but his true age is forgotten.
Appearance:
Wolf form:Image
Human form:Image

Personality:Avo is a rather funny character, he is prone to say stuff out of the blue. At first impressions, it is rather easy to assume he had been dropped on the head one too many times as a child.Avo is rather laid back in what he does.
Though Mr. Skorm may seem the simple minded type, do not underestimate his mind at all. His memory is actually excellent, and his knowledge is superior to those unsuspecting.
History: He 's above the average thief, as he can get want he wants without being noticed. Though his thievery did lead him to a very great finding, bag of diamonds and rubies, but he didn't realize who he had stolen from was a woman who was a fellow thief and they all had a rule were a thief never steals from another. Though diamonds and rubies could do a lot for one such as him, he ignored this rule and continued to run from the persistent woman and her friend who seemed to always be right behind him.
Abilities:Athletically enhanced. Self taught martial arts and simplistic bladed weapons like twin knives. He has great speed and strength and he can use telekinesis.

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Grim,Viola,and Avo
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

nice characters. Have fun!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace