All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Vultora Viper

Race: Half human half angel

Powers/Abilities: Able to control the power of life, soul, and life giving elements (water, earth, ect)
Can create small animals but not powerful enough to create non existing animals.

Appearance: Long choppy blonde hair, and big shiny blue eyes. Cute round face. Usually wears extremely light weightless white gowns laced with gold silk. Can have angel wings if needed. Halo is hidden from humans. not tan but not pale. 5'3 height and 130 in weight when taking appearance of human. weightless when in her angelic form. Weapon of choice is a clump of indestructible gold color metal that she can morph into different weapons or tools with her power.

Personality: Very naive and childlike. Her best friend Charna would describe her most the time as a nit wit. When forced into serious manners she is calm and uses her rare serious side to make points to people that she isn't messing around. Immobilizes foes in fights instead of killing them.

History: Her mother (Vespa) is a well known powerful angel that fell in love with a human. Shortly after Vultora was born her father was killed by Charna's father. Vespa was enraged and threatened Charna's fathers life, but couldn't kill him because he would be needed by Charna in the future and God (or a higher power for non religious people) wouldn't allow her to kill him. Vespa sent Vultora to earth from heaven in hopes she would help earth become peaceful again. There she blended with the humans for 1800 years. (the place where charna lived and earth are far away from each other. it may be a different planet but i havn't gotten to decide that, but there is a weird time change thing). She was almost killed by a group of satanic worshipers when Charna came by and slaughtered them before they could kill her. They became friends and are now searching help to stop the powerful demons and satanic people that are on earth and try to make earth peaceful.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Aaah! I love her! She's a real sweetie! Her story line is absolutely fascinating! Hope I can steal her for an RP some time!! Hint hint! XD

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace