All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Computer is Down
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:21 am 
Savior

Medals: 4
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (3)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ok so my computer died and is being sent to be looked at and hopefully repaired. I'm hoping that I'll only be down for a week but depends on if parts are needed and how long shipping will take i they need to be ordered. T_T

At the moment I've been given access to my mom's laptop but I'm limited to just using my messenger in regards to online accessability (don't ask). Using a brief moment to place this up though.

I'll continue to try and catch up on posts whether just saving them on a flash drive for the future or maybe ask someone to work as an intermediary to send files to put up.

I am the darkness that surrounds me, I am the air that surrounds me, I am the land that hides me, I wait to strike, From the darkness, I wait to kill, From out of thin air, I am invisible, And I am silent death. Prayer of Invisibility from The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Computer is Down
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 am 
Giggity

Blog: View Blog (8)

you know you can send them to either Efer or myself and we will see that they get put up. heres hoping for a speedy computer recovery.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Computer is Down
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:16 pm 
Savior

Medals: 4
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (3)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So my computer is going to be down for another week or so but I've pretty much 'stolen' the extra laptop in the house and will try and get on as much as I can to at least keep up with events and try to post.

.... Won't be seen in the IRC though until my computer is fixed.

I am the darkness that surrounds me, I am the air that surrounds me, I am the land that hides me, I wait to strike, From the darkness, I wait to kill, From out of thin air, I am invisible, And I am silent death. Prayer of Invisibility from The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer