All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Yeah I think that is a big enough subject.... bold and eye catching..... hopefully it will do its job! :D

Well I am off back to the US for a visit! :D So that means I leave tonight and will hit the ground running in the US. Not sure how often I will be on due to the jet lag and overall demanding nature of my wonderful family. :P So whatever RP I am part of I will TRY to keep up and at least read what is going on but my posts will be delayed.... most likely. So either move on and just have my char be the silent follower for the time or as much as I hate it..... wait for me. *gasp* I really hope no one will have to wait more than 24hrs for a post from me IF it is required. So seriously if you need me to post to move things along PM me!!!!! Otherwise I will think nothing is urgent and not post.

As for all the wonderful new people..... I will not be here to welcome anyone so you all be nice to them and Mercy PLEASE don't eat them! :D I have placed your meds on the counter with VERY specific directions! Jen I know you will keep a close eye out for the newbies as always! As for all you other wonderful people keep up the good work! :D

I am going to miss you all!!!! Hopefully I will be able to stay active though while I am in the US. *crosses fingers*

Till next time!

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:24 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Ah thank you! I would hate to miss anything as you well know! I am on pins and needles.... also working on a post in my mind! Who knows while I fly I may have INSPIRATION!!!!! And be able to give a nice long post. :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:39 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Have fun and enjoy your time with your family. Not to worry we will hold down the fort while you are gone.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:36 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Have fun Phantom!
*Evil Grin* He said nothing about me going all Demonic Shark on them :D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:16 pm 

False alarm!!! We were not able to get on the flight so I am very much around as normal! So life can continue!

now what were you saying Sweet about sharks?? :P

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Aww man... wait, no. just kidding lol. Awesome! Phantom doesn't have to leave!

*sad face* Now he won't let me go demonic...

Oh, have you not heard? It appears I am not only an Evil Elvish Queen, when i get really hungry I have a Demonic Shark side as well. So, I am thy Evil Elvish Demonic Shark Queen xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:42 pm 

Wow..... this is very serious! We may even have to research new meds for you! LOL Maybe Efer can help you! Haha!

~Master to Butler Vilora