All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: In memory of my roommate
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

My roommate and her boyfriend where killed on 9-9-2011 by an intoxicated driver. Today is his sentencing. He could face two consecutive sentences of vehicle homicide, which carries a charge of fifty years max in Nebraska. Another option would be severe probation, which would include him going to schools and telling that he caused the death of two very well loved and cherished people in the prime of their life.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

I'm sorry for your lost flyer. I am glad though to see a measure of justice is being done.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm 

Tis a good day my fellows! The sentence came back. 51 years in prison. 24-25 for each count of vehicular homicide and one for driving under the influence. This was his 7th time with a D.U.I. charge. Thankfully he will not be driving anytime soon. (He has twenty five until he is able to go on probation.):)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 pm 
I Helped

Blog: View Blog (14)

My condolences to you Flyer at least you got some closure for your loss although I hasten to add that nothing can replace friendship or family.

Although it is little comfort I'm sending you hugs

Rick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am 

May they rest in peace.

This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters, and the gutters are full of blood. And when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists, then all the whores and politicians will look up and shout: 'Save us!' Then I'll look down, and whisper: 'No.'