All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: okay
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:21 am 

sorry for being on and off I am a dumb head

Blog: View Blog (0)

I might as well type this up because clearly nothing is changing

So... There's a few people on here that I dropped off communication with all of the sudden, and it makes me feel guilty... Really sorry about that. The reason for this is because I admittedly don't come on here very often anymore, so there's a huge delay in replying to stuff. I think it's a mix of a lack of motivation as well as other tasks I have in hand (school, owed art, whatever) that keep me from coming here as often as I did back then.

This account isn't necessary going to become dead nor am I leaving indefinitely; take this as a hiatus from the site, I suppose. I just need to find a better time to dedicate myself to this site because, quite frankly, now isn't the time. I think it's better if I say and do this than if I remain silent about it and give people the impression that I'm ignoring them (even if doing this seems scummy either way....).

If for whatever reason you need to contact me, I'm relatively active on my Tumblr, so you can just DM me or something. I'm also pretty active on DeviantArt if you'd prefer that.

Seeya

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: okay
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:40 am 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

We definitely missed you in Open Season! Real life always comes first though, so take all the time you need. :] Hope to see you around the boards again.

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:50 am 

Fear the plant

Aw no worries and awesome you posted. Then I know I'm not over-committing myself if I stalk another person for a game. Real life and yourself are always first.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:38 am 

sorry for being on and off I am a dumb head

gah who even reads these

Anyway

After some thought I decided to come back to this site. My disappearance was not that significant but let's announce my return anyway!!! Yaaaaayyy

Actually one of my biggest anxieties was seeing how people would react to me leaving and it was a lot more cordial than my paranoia made it out to be so heck thanks for being cool

Three months drags by a lot slower than I thought... A lot has happened. I scrapped like half of my OCs and dealt with depression and made a friend only to lose them in like two weeks and added like thirty songs to my deadmau5 playlist (maybe even more). Hopefully with that polysyndeton you can grasp how my life went for that period of time

So first order of business is tweaking my character profiles here, next I'm gonna do some personalization, maybe post some of my shitty art for no one to see... Then after all that I might look into some role-playing again!! Have been in a bit of the mood lately, yee

So yeah, take this as my return, gotta try and actually stay active though. It'll happen though, I'm sure.

I know that last line sounds lowkey sarcastic but I really do mean it. Gosh, so did that line... Now everything I'm saying sounds sarcastic... Author's tone is important in writing, guys.

I'M BACK THOUGH WAHOO RAMBLE OVER Bye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:11 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I read these...

Welcome back Baphomet! =D

Sorry to hear that things have been rough since you left. If you ever need someone to talk with, or even just to vent to, you know where to find me!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon