All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:34 pm 

The Dapper Pig

Blog: View Blog (0)

allow me to give a bit of an explanation on why i was gone for so long...

I was tettering on the edge of depression and anxiety and i was about hit rock bottom when my friend told me that without me he wouldnt be here, he told me to promise to not harm myself in any way at all... including painless things... *cough cough* anyway i promised that to him and then things started to get better... then my dad had an accident on a motorcycle, destroying his shoulder... he had to have cement put into his arm along with a steel ball... for a while he couldn’t sleep at all, then a few weeks went by and it was more bearable for him... the bone in his shoulder was supposed to be healing... its not... i learned recently that his shoulder bone is deteriorating... so he might lose his arm...

ANYWAY! Enough with that sad story and back on topic. I have returned and I am working on something as we speak. I’m writing a story themed on the video game called destiny, the story focuses on an awoken titan named Mira Corvada and her fireteam of misfits, Killbot 227 the exo warlock, and Kat the human hunter.

Alright if any of you need me I’ll be in my evil headquarters... not that it even exists or nothing.

The best way to rob a bank is by blowing up anything that gets in your way... like that car (boom), that wall (boom), that other wall (boom), and that vault door (boom). if it doesnt get destoyed on first attempt.... >:D layer it with C4 and... (BOOOOM), then take the goods that you desire, and if you are surrounded by police just repeat the next line in an surprised tone:
“OH MAI GOSH, IZ DAT A DONUHT SHOHP?!”
Then while they’re distracted, you make a bolt for the escape vehicle of your choice. I personally use a Insert Vehicle Name Here, but really anything will do.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:03 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome back! =D

Sorry to hear about everything that's been going on, but if you ever need someone to talk/rant/or anything in between with, you know where to find me.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace