All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:10 pm 

The Dapper Pig

Blog: View Blog (0)

I have been absent for a while... sorry
Not Sorry XD

basically I am here to say that I will be absent for a good few months. I am finishing my last semester of high school right now and things are tight. So I will not be able to write anything or role play at all until I return in say... June?... July?...

If you need me at all contact me on Skype, username: Mr.PigglZ or my Email: [email protected]

Alright. I'll catch at a later date my good friends.
MrPigglZ salutes the Creative Freedom Community a temporary farewell.

The best way to rob a bank is by blowing up anything that gets in your way... like that car (boom), that wall (boom), that other wall (boom), and that vault door (boom). if it doesnt get destoyed on first attempt.... >:D layer it with C4 and... (BOOOOM), then take the goods that you desire, and if you are surrounded by police just repeat the next line in an surprised tone:
“OH MAI GOSH, IZ DAT A DONUHT SHOHP?!”
Then while they’re distracted, you make a bolt for the escape vehicle of your choice. I personally use a Insert Vehicle Name Here, but really anything will do.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:34 pm 

The Dapper Pig

oh yeah, forgot to mention I am writing a story (hopefully a book) during the mean time.

Here is the first part of it:
As a side note this book is the work of fiction, all events onwards are not real.
The date is ##/##/####. <-- I forgot to change this xD The last two weeks were the strangest in my life. It was a nice summer night; I was just leaving the office. I locked the office doors and started to walk down the stairs with my backpack on one shoulder. I was about half way down the building when a man ran up the stairs yelling and flailing about crazily. “Stop sir, you’re not allowed to be here.” I said chasing him up the stairs. When I finally caught up to him he was huddled up in a ball, near the edge of the building, on the roof. Upon my arrival he looked at me and pointed saying “you should’ve kept walking… you should’ve kep-“ His voice started to fade out, then faded back in slowly saying something different “-et out….” I looked at him with confusion, not knowing what he had said. Then he screamed out “GET OUT!!! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!” The man stood up and backed up slowly holding his ears as if he heard something loudly booming through his ears. As the man backed up, he failed to notice that he was getting closer to the edge of the building, seeing this I screamed to him “WATCH OUT!!!” He then clipped his legs on the lip of the building roof “Huh? ARGHHHHHHHHhhhhhh-“ Cried the man as he fell off the side of the building, plummeting to his death below. I sat back against the wall next to the door and stared blankly at the edge of the building. I had just seen a man fall to his death. I waited at the top for police to arrive. On arriving they took me into custody accusing me of murder. I pled the 5th. They questioned me regardless.

this story is inspired my the song: Deep In The Night by Pegboard Nerds and Snails.

The best way to rob a bank is by blowing up anything that gets in your way... like that car (boom), that wall (boom), that other wall (boom), and that vault door (boom). if it doesnt get destoyed on first attempt.... >:D layer it with C4 and... (BOOOOM), then take the goods that you desire, and if you are surrounded by police just repeat the next line in an surprised tone:
“OH MAI GOSH, IZ DAT A DONUHT SHOHP?!”
Then while they’re distracted, you make a bolt for the escape vehicle of your choice. I personally use a Insert Vehicle Name Here, but really anything will do.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:10 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

You got this! Hope all at school goes well!

Also, I like what you've written so far, hope you get the chance to get more done!

We'll be eagerly waiting for your return! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:46 am 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Good luck with your classes and take care of yourself!