All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: An extended break.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello you all, to those whom I don't know and have been privileged to roleplay with on occasion, more than or one. I know not whether this is a place proper of a subject such as this, however I assume this to be a less difficult and far quicker way to reach to those whose roleplays I am currently apart of. A part of me feels rather depressed to say this, not to say I am literally depressed...

I'm deciding to take an extended break from roleplaying. I do not know how long it will last for, but it will not be less than some few days. Not a single doubt do I have in my mind that roleplaying is one of my favorite ways to write, but for what feels like time spent slogging a boulder on my back, it's begun to grow rather tedious. Mayhaps it is due to the near vast quantity of roleplays a dear friend of mine and myself have had the blessing of creating. The amount of replies once over required for each roleplay has begun to wear down the thrill which once followed this tranquil experience.

I've not grown to dislike this hobby. As stated carefully before, playing these imaginary character roles is one of my most beloved ways to write. Alas, I cannot help feeling I need a good break. Were any of you that I know to begin worrying the moment your eyes descended towards the words "break" or "tedious", fear not, as I assure none of you are to blame. I am not quitting. Merely, I'm taking, shall we say, a vacation. With this, I can indulge in many other hobbies to a greater extent, such as drawing which I'd be happy to do more often, or even reading more often an actual book. In addition I figured creating a post in which all could read would be smart, as more than once have I been informed to warn roleplaying partners of any time I would be spending away from roleplaying.

I hope this wasn't too drawn out, I fear I've grown a habit of stretching a simple subject into more than one or two paragraphs. Hah, what roleplaying does to ya' amiright? I wish all of you luck in future roleplays, and again we shall play together past the morrow!

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: An extended break.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:53 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Take care of yourself, Franny.

ImageImage

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace