All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moving
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:39 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So, I am moving on the 20th or 27th, depending on when our new house is finished. Until then, and potentially for a week or so after the move, I will likely be a bit slow with my responses. I will still try to do some replies here and there, especially since I know I'm a bit behind for a few of you, for which I do apologize.

That being said, I also have some family drama going on atm, which kind of kills my muse a bit. But hopefully that'll blow over soon so that it won't be a factor in delaying any replies much longer.

Thanks for being so patient! Hopefully once this is all over I'll be back to my usual, fast replying self. XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Moving
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:21 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I hope things turn out all right, and that the move runs smoothly and the family drama gets fixed!

Don't worry about the posts, I'm sure your partners will happily wait for you! =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:48 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about the drama :/ I hope it will be resolved quickly, moving is stressful enough as it is.

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:43 pm 

1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Hope your move goes well.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:48 am 

Alright, so here is an update. They pushed back our close date another two weeks. So we are still not in the new house. I have family around helping me pack and get ready to move, so that helps a bit with the stress (though, it brings its own with it). I am still around, although I may be a little slow to reply at times.

I shall keep you updated on when I will be back at full force.

Wish me luck in not hurting someone (the builder) for pushing this back 6 times. :)

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:06 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Well, at least that means now that things are calming down for me that you'll probably have a post to read soon

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:14 am 

We are closing on our house on Thursday and plan to move on Friday. That being said, I may not be getting out many replies over the next week. I may do a couple, but I won't make any promises. Hopefully things will calm down again in the next week and I can relax and enjoy doing some writing!

Thanks for your patience! <3

------

Lol JK. Apparently someone thought it was a good idea to do the inspection one day before the close date and something failed, so our close date has been pushed back (only a day unless they fail again). I'm incredibly frustrated at having to move everything again on a 24 hour notice, but it is what it is, I guess. Still moving this weekend, but since it was pushed back and we have to push the move date back another day, it will probably take a little longer to unpack (since I won't have the entire weekend to do so anymore).

Here's to hoping it passes the next inspection, since I have to be out of my apartment on Sunday. >.> Lol. Wish me luck!