All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:15 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

To anyone left waiting on me to IC post, I'm sorry. The last few days have been really shitty for me. My husband and I discovered that a now former friend decided to steal our son's money box. We always give our son our spare change and he saves it up for his birthday. The ****ing and her butthole her boyfriend stole the money he was going to use for his birthday. Money had he had been saving for almost a year, since his last birthday. Obviously, we were beyond **** off. It is shitty enough to steal from anyone you call a friend, but to steal a child's money....That ****ing crossed the line and we are done with her. I hope they forget we exist, because they don't exist anymore to me. The worst part is I found out they are heroin addicts, the woman has two little kids, and they clearly stole my son's money for their next fix. ****ing assholes, I hope karma bites them hard in the ass. Anyway, it left me in a very foul mood and not creative at all. I love my son very much. I would do anything for him. I'd die for him and kill for him too. It **** me off more then I've probably been in my entire life to that these two assholes, who I allowed in my house and thought were friends, stole from him and made him cry. I went and changed all the locks in my house because of this.

On a very positive note this showed us who our real friends are. Our real friends are supportive of us. Angry for what happened and because I set up a Go Fund Me page for him (to show my son that there are more good people then bad ones in the world), they have been donating money to him so he has an awesome birthday in April. He already has more money now then what was stolen. =D

Because of all the good vibes and love, I'm in a much better mood and will get back to posting. Again, I'm sorry for my lack of posts and communication the last few days, but after what happened, I was not up to it.

ImageImage

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:18 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Ouch. That is really shitty of them indeed, buddy!

Sorry your son had to go through this, and don't worry about the posts! Posting can always wait when real life gets complicated.

Give your son a hug from me!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:24 pm 

Yes, it was, buddy. Thank you, we're all in better moods now. I just hope the money was worth losing our friendship over and other people's friendships over as well.

I'll definitely give him a hug from you. =)

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:28 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear something like this happened :/ Some people are miserable twats, and it always hits harder when it's people you placed your trust in.

But I'm glad that you had some donations! A huge light in the darkness, not to sound too cliché lol

All the hugs!

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:34 pm 

Thanks, Sounds. It definitely hurt, but we're going to think positive now. They aren't worth any amount of energy from my family.

I set up the page because people kept wanting to give Teddy something and my husband tried to say no. I figured why not take something crappy and make it a positive. I can't get back what was stolen but my son can learn there are lots of good people who love him. Good people in the world, always outweigh the bad. It'll be a big surprise for him. My husband and I told him we were going to give him money out of our next paycheck to make it up what they stole. He has no idea how much extra he is going to get. =)

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:56 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Wow, no??? Some people have no ****ing morals. Glad you got rid of those nasty fungus-heaps in your life.

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:03 pm 

I am too. I just wish my son hadn't been hurt in the process, but I will never let them near my family again. Do what you want to me, don't ever mess with my kid.

Also, I'd post the Go Fund Me link but I don't want any of you to think I'm trying to solicit you for donations. I value you all as my friends. Online friends are awesome friends too. =)

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:06 pm 

Jeez, at least it'll be worth it to see his smile when he gets the GFM and your paycheck money! If he has more now than what was stolen for real, then he'll be over the moon :)

Some people I'm sorry to say, need a good beating. Like seriously how low of a piece of sub-human filth do you have to be to do something like this?

Anyway, I'm glad it's all going to work out in the end, and you changed your locks and have cut them off..you're handling this beautifully. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:08 pm 

Yes, it will be. It'll more then make up for what happened.

I was tempted to beat them but I decided to take the high road. And thank you, Zach. =)

ImageImage