All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:24 am 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey guys. This isn't necessarily a going away message, but more so a sporadic post warning. I have been going through a lot lately, and you may have noticed me being a little quieter than usual the past couple days, and it's not without reason. I was just in a car wreck Wednesday, and college has been giving me a rough time with the way things are going right now, but most importantly, we just found out that my grandpa, who has been my father growing up, is terminal with a rare cancer. It's been hitting me rough, and I know it'll only get worse from here because we just found out today that he was terminal and it hasn't really had the time to sink in. With this journey with him, it's had it's ups and downs and I am sure that there are many more to come, but I just...haven't been myself. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am around, and you can usually always get to me on Skype (which is listed on my profile) if you'd like to, but my posts and things might be a bit random, or lackluster for the foreseeable future. Please be patient and bear with me through this rough time, but I want to make sure that his last days are happy and comfortable, and that is going to take away a lot of time from my hobbies, including roleplay. So, as a conclusion, I will be around, you can always reach me via Skype or pm if I happen to miss something on a thread, but I just wanted to let everyone know that my posts would probably be spread out and a little bit lackadaisical for the next little bit. Thanks everyone for your understanding as well as the outpouring of support I've gotten from all my friends here.

-Lewi

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:46 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hey...

Sorry all that is going on! Don't worry about the posts and roleplaying, as it is a hobby and it should take a backseat to real life. Take care of yourself and your grandpa, and if you need anything, even if just someone to listen to you, all you have to do is hit me up with a PM at any time you feel like it!

Hugs!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:52 am 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I appreciate it @Shades ! The friends that I have made here have been so supportive of me in my difficult time and I really appreciate all the kindness. I just thought it fair to let everyone know what was going on since i've been a little sparse and distracted lately ^.^

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:53 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

It is very much appreciated, as we like to know what our friends are going through! Take care of yourself, honey!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:13 am 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Oh, Lewi, I'm so sorry to hear what is going on. Don't worry about us, we'll be waiting for you. I'm very sorry about your grandfather, spend as much free time as you have with him. I hope you are okay from your car accident and I hope college is going okay, if it did have a hard start. Take all them time you need and take care.

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:47 am 

Fate has failed to remove you, I am here to Rectify that mistake.

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey, I know what you are going through, Take as much time as you need.