All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gone for way too long!
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:26 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Oh my lands, I have been away for... more than a year I believe! It was a difficult year and I left pretty much just as soon as I'd joined so I feel like I am kind of starting fresh on this site but I would love to get back into some more casual roleplaying. I'm so glad to be back on such a friendly community :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:01 pm 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Medals: 14
Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Welcome back to Creative Freedom! It's great to see you getting into some RPs now, and I really hope you enjoy yourself. If you need anything while you get reacquainted with the place, be sure to ask a staff member! We're happy to help.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:03 pm 

Thank you GreyHelm :)

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:44 pm 

Medals: 2
Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

Welcome home Alpha!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:10 pm 

Thank you :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:36 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Welcome back! I'm pretty sure we haven't met before, so, it's a pleasure! Should you need anything at all, I'm putting in my name with the people you can contact =)

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:49 am 

We have! Thank you so much :) It's great to talk to you again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:49 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Oh, my, sorry, my bad! =(

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:47 pm 

Oh it's not a problem, I believe it was a brief hello when I first joined :)