All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:03 am 

Blog: View Blog (7)

yes.

Now, to wait even more. Yes, I'm so sorry guys, but I'm going to be very busy for a while, One of my friends is in town, and I am currently staying with her at another friend's house, which is cool, we've been watching movies, namely horror. (expect a full reviews of the movies once I have the time.)

So, now that everyone knows that I'm gonna be missing/slow, I can make a few posts tonight (as I have hijacked a freind's laptop) and will hopefully be able to make a few posts sometime later this week as well!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:50 am 

Blog: View Blog (7)

Good news/bad news.

I'm back for the most part. My friend is still in town for a couple days, and leaving monday. Tomorrow/the day after is sketchy on plans, so I may or may not be here. Expect a similar situation near the end of this month.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace