All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Greetings. TCK here just to give everyone an explination to why i havent been doing much or coming on the site very much. i believe that you all deserve an explination. you see i suffer from severe depression. i didnt relaly know this until just recently. but it makes sense. it is really hard for me to feel good. to feel happy. i constantly feel completely alone even when im with my good friends. i constaltly feel like i have to live up to everyone elses expectations and i cannot just simply be myself around anyone. those that i always think are my good friends always end up getting angry at me because i dont feel good and they end up leaving me. even my GF has recently decided that she doesnt want to deal with it anymore and has left. so it makes me wonder. what IS a real friend? everyone seems to want me to be happy for THEIR own sake rather then my sake. or just for the sake of being happy. is this how its supposed to be? is that what a friend is? i recently watched a video that made everything make sense in my mind. how i realised that i suffer from depression and why i cant just simply be hapy for longer then a day. https://youtu.be/HUHcc7ipGt0 wich is right here. i dont know if this is allowed if not ill take it off. but for those of you who are like me and suffer from depression or have a friend who sufferes from depression and dont know how to help them. give it a watch. i might not be able to have someone like that. but maybe you could be that someone for someone else who needs it. depression is a horrible thing to suffer from. and the more people get angry and leave...the worse and worse it gets. it is so bad that i feel my creative flow restricted so much that i cant even enjoy it anymore. and i love writing and creating. i can barely enjoy the games i love anymore because i feel so alone. i dont men to bring anyone else down with this post but i thought i should give people a heads up on why i havent kicked off any of the projects i started here.

if you dont want to click the link or if im told to delete it then let me just give a brief explination. to those of you who know someone suffering form depression and your getting frustrated. just remember. its not their fault they feel down. they like me used to really enjoy alot of things but now they look at the things they loved and cant find joy in them anymore. like there body just keeps them down like its the normal thing and no one else seems to get it. whenever you get mad or frustrated at someone suffering from depression everytime they have to deal with someone getting mad at them for the way they feel. the voices that say why they hate themselves get louder and louder. sometimes you might not be able to help til its to late... but if you really want to help. then try to understand what it is they are going through even if its hard. you dont have to DO anything to help them. just let them no that however it is they are feeling whyever it is they are feeling that way. let them know that you are RIGHT there for them. if they want to do something if they just want company even if you just sit in silence KNOWING that they have someone who genuinly cares no matter hwo they feel. sometimes thats enough. sometimes it might not be. but trying something is better then getting angry at them. if they dont know what they want then try anything. and keep trying. if you really care about that person. dont leave them even if its frustrating.

looking for gaming buddies! if you have a 3DS steam Xbox360/one or WiiU send me a pm and we can add eachother!

Resume found Here
Character Bios found Here

Last edited by TheChaosK on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:57 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm truly sorry to hear what you have been doing through. Please, know that although it is only online, you have friends here. People who are willing to talk to you and try to help. Please, take care.

ImageImage

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:27 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey I'm here to talk to. Your not alone. I have depressive bipolar possible schizophrenia. So don't feel alone. If you need to talk to someone who understands I'm the girl to talk to.

One day we shall not be apart, one day we will find each other together. For when that day comes, we will never part. Only time will give use this day.
Shadow_Heart ♡ BunnyMama