All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:40 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Zoruna here...

I've had back to back issues in real life from health to storms to internet. I got snow balled and while things seem to be slowly calming down and balancing out I'm quite drained.

I'm also trying to take some online classes, mostly free, to help me get closer to my dream career.

Build up the confidence, and slightly courage, to try community college courses again...possibly.

Been losing a lot of weight and feeling better about myself.

However, I've had little drive to post...shocking I know.

Low muse, inspiration, motivation yet at the same time my not rp muses and creative inspirations have been coming back. Doodling/drawing, poetry writing, amongst a few other things that I havent done in 6+ years.

Im sorry to any who this disappoints but right now I'm working on going forwards in life and haven't had much muse drive or creative inspiration or motivation to do posts that require brain process.

Brains been on the fumes.

*huggles to anyone and everyone.*

Sorry to anyone who may or may not have missed me.

~Zoruna

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:43 am 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

ZorazorazorazoraZORAAAAAAA! *tackles* So glad to have ya back!

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:46 am 

*falls and twitches comically* hello there little sister.

backish...still no drive to post. That sounds weird coming from me but I suppose I can socialize now and then XD

*huggles* how you been?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:53 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Hey! Nice of you to check in!

I'm really glad to hear that things are slowly starting to work out for you.As long as you're working towards getting things straightened out, as much as you are missed around here (not going to lie, I miss seeing you around here like crazy, CF is not the same without you), I'm sure people will totally understand.

I hope you find your creative drive soon nonetheless; I'm sure it hasn't gotten too far away from you. When you do, CF will certainly be here to welcome you home.

*hugs*

Edit:

Yes... socialize with us! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:11 pm 

Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

*huggles!!* hey!!!!! Welcome back kinda! XD it's nice to see yea again!! *gives much more huggles and cuddles*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:27 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

YAY! You are back! The site never felt right without you!

*huggles lots and lots and lots*

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:53 pm 

Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

I've been good! Missed you!

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:05 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I am overjoyed! I know you cannot rp right now- though it is great saying hello!

Hope you eventually straighten the rest of everything out!

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:16 pm 

*Removes mask to reveal True Face* Welcome Back. Even though I hhave never seen you around here before and I do not know you, I welcome you Back Like a Sister. Anyone Who knows me on this site knows that I do not Remove My mask for anyone. You Seem Special.

Your killing me slow, but i ain't ready to die.

"Behind my mask...... Is another mask." - Kakashi Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey Zoruna, I don't think we've met but welcome back!

Complete Guide to CF
Staff And Off-Site Contact Information
Posting Tutorial and Tips
News and Updates

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:54 am 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)

Zora my dear yay glad your back and you know that all of us will just adore time with you again. Glad your focusing on your self I'm very proud of you!.... Oh and massive dragon gloop >.> and I refuse to move less you slink off again. My usual way of fun. Well you have my digits huggles dear!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:34 am 

Siiiiiiiiisssy Your Back here *smothers you with hugs* Like everyone here I glad that your focusing on yourself and that your feeling better.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:07 am 

@Sound-san: XD You're welcome? LOL *had no idea how to respond to nice of you to check in as adhd immediately pictured a hotel scene* Me too. Things are. Is there a chatbox link I'm missing I may show up in there now and then. When social or not drained lol I had skype then had to uninstall it. Probably reinstall it. If you'd like I can resend you my number for texting or give you my friends only fb if you'd like *huggles back happily taking the rare hugs from sound-san* Probably not. It may just be smothered by fumes and stuff LOL *reads edit and pretend pouts* but but fine :P ;)

@19-san: *huggles back* thank you. How you been little bro? *huggles and returns cudles* thank you. ^_^

@efer-san: *returns those huggles until arms falls off as can't keep up with a mother when it comes to lots and lots nad lots of hugs* @_@ *comical swirly eyes* eh? It doesn't? Why not? XD

@mystic-san:
I missed you too lil sis *gives munchies so you don't try to take mine like you used to* :P

@raven-san:
I was too but when I changed phones I apparently did not keep your number for texting. I can send you a pm with the number and my facebook or email? I have thought about you a lot. love you too sissy ^_^ *snuggles*

@marco-san: Thank you its been awhile. I know. Me too lol I'd like less chaos now that it was back to back events XD

@immortalghost:
*ninja like kidnaps hugs feeds and sets free* we are not friends and no I believe you joined during my period of chaos XD nice to meet you. I'm Zor, Runa, Z, Zoruna....people call me a few things LOL why thank you *is not used to being friendopted first* o.O *hugs new sibling friend* I see that is very interesting ^_^ I feel honored. I guess...you'd have to ask the others in the thread lol

@Lollipop: *kidnaps feeds huggles releases* we are now friends. I don't think we have then again I can't be sure. thank you ^_^

@dragon-san: *huggles her dragon maiden tightly* lol I'm sure. *had just let go when is dragon glooped on and face plants with a slight loki flare as sits up* awwww but I is a master houdini...she style XD lol *looks at dragon-san innocently* slink off whatever do you mean :P lol yes I know. toasty warm too lol *huggles back *you too missy XD

@gypsy-san: *smothered by hugs* hello my padowan XD j/k *couldn't resist using that phrase to her sissy friend is helping* thanks

okay covered everyone. *deflates from too much hugging* I know doesn't sound possible. sorry for delayed responses

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

That would be awesome! :) I really do want to keep in touch.

You can always check in at Hotel Sounds ;) Your room is on the second floor. There's free breakfast in the morning, starting at seven 'o clock, and of course room service gets placed on the overall room tab.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:57 pm 

Everything's as near or far as you wish for it to be.

Blog: View Blog (37)

Hi Zoruna! Even though our paths have not crossed, I remember reading your materials and knowing you were an awesome RPer. Many blessings to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 pm 

Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

I've been great! How about you big sis? *cuddles more, cause who doesn't like cuddles!?* haha hope to see you around again :3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 pm 

I'M BACK GUYS!

3rd Year (1)

*nuzzles zor* I missed ya man. Lemme know when you wanna rp, on always open.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:21 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey girl it's emptyroad. I'm back into action when you come back. Much loves

One day we shall not be apart, one day we will find each other together. For when that day comes, we will never part. Only time will give use this day.
Shadow_Heart ♡ BunnyMama