All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:51 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I've not been around much lately but for down in IRC and I apologize for this. I don't feel very motivated, in fact much of the time anymore I feel very, very tired and hurt.

I've been working close shifts lately, and very hard to please my boss. Besides my managers I am the one given the most hours and depended upon as a 'seasoned worker' having being a transfer from a different store.
This stress has become, I think, a factor in my becoming sick.
Brain and abdominal Aneurysms are a hereditary disease, though they can come in unexpectedly as well, someone with a family medical history is more likely to develop one. My family has this history. My grandmother died of a Brain Aneurysm when it ruptured, flooding her brain with blood. My cousin is one of the few survivors of a rupture and is doing well now, a little over a year later.
All of my short life in so far I've lived with Migraines and this knowledge. I've come to know the variants of pain well. The other day there was something new...a pain I've never had. It felt as though someone took an ice pick to my temple, and it branched behind my eye. that side of my face became hot, and I became dizzy and a little confused. For a few days I'd been having headaches on and off more frequent. I chalked this to the weather. When the new pain happened I had this thought, because this was something new 'oh my god, I'm having an aneurysm I'm going to die.' odd thought...out of no where. My fret was echoed by my mother when I told her my pain. I wanted an opinion before I gave my own in hopes of it being a different answer.
It's been a couple days and it's getting no better. We've called a doctor today and tomorrow I have an appointment to get looked at, and then perhaps get an MRI to see the look of my brain. I'm hoping that they will tell me it's just severe migraine and then give me control medicine and I can go home. I will not rule out that I may need to go to the hospital and get surgery done.

I thought I would let you all know what's been going on, so that when I don't show for a few days there's an idea of what may have happened. Better safe then sorry right? Hopefully, like I said, my worst fears are unfounded and I can walk away with some kind of Medication and be perfectly fine.
~Lady Aime~

Want to find out if you would survive a Zombie attack? Click and See! http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Lady%20Aime

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:11 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Just a heads up i did move this to the new section called MIA/heads up in the general info thread.

Now, that is vary sad and you'll be on my mind and I'll be hoping that it is just a migrain. Your are strong, and a totally awesome person. You will survive! You are going to be comeing back to this site and you are going to be better than ever! Alot of us here do care for you and wish the best. But from the rps we have been in and the conversations we have had, I believe in every ounce of your brave little heart, you are going to pull thru, no matter what does or is too come, just know i will be thinking of you, and you will always have me to come and talk to about anything!

Much love,
your favorite mod LBW !love

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (22)

From the small chat that we had in the chat room, I liked you from the start. You are a very nice girl and I hope with everything inside of me you come back safe and sound.

My stepdad has lived with migraines for over 3 years, every day of his life and to this day no one knows what causes them. He's been on 20 something different medications sometimes 6 different ones at a time to help ease the pain. Finally after all this time they found something to work and he hasn't had a single headache in around 2 months time. If they can find something to fix his head, then they will find something to help you come back to us. So don't fret :)!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..
Blog: View Blog (1)

Aime everything will be fine I understand the stress and fear of being sick as my sister has a rare disease,called Myastinya Gravis a muscle weakness, it could cause her lungs to collapse at any given time and other problems along with that, and she's been perfect. Your an amazing person and I very much luvs ya for that! I will keep you in mind and pray for you . But I know you will get through this you are as LBW put it very strong.

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

You are going to be just fine Aime! I know it. :D I am sure them docs will find something to help and you will get through this! I will be praying for you and hope to see you back soon!

All the best!

Phantom

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:43 pm 

Thank you for moving it LBW, :P figure I would have known this MIA was here, but did not think about it.

Some good news! The doctor told me that she could not see anything when I went, but was worried about my explanation and took some blood. She wants to wait for the blood to come back before sending me for a CT not an MRI. In the meantime, she gave me something like Super Motrin. It's 800mg, which is the power of 4 regular Motrin. Best part! It only cost me $4.00 for my medicine because of walmart pharmacy. I hate Walmart, but it pulled through for me today. I'm glad that I was being paranoid, at least in that I was dying right away.

So! thank you guys for rooting for me in my madness. I hope to continue to have a good report, and get back on the thought train soon. I really hate falling off...

Want to find out if you would survive a Zombie attack? Click and See! http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Lady%20Aime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:24 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

YAY! Super Motrin is AWESOME! Love that stuff! I have taken 800mg a few times. Broke my big toe once and so they gave me some! :D Glad you are doing better! Hope the blood work turns out to be good! :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm 

oh man! haha 800mg of motrin? well if it works for you go for it! everytime i go to the hospital for some reason i always get a prescription for it. to me its the same as taking 4 tablets of IBProfen which we keep on hand in a house with as many people in it as we have anyway, so i normally just toss it.

Glad to know you are doing better! Hoping for a clean slate and negative test results!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 pm 

Bother...It's been what? A month since I've been just distant from here. I'm sorry for that guys. I've been drifting for a while, trying to decide what to do with myself, getting my act together. I'm having money troubles and as a result I've been ignoring the people I usually talk to.
I'm working to secure another job, so I can fix my banking problems and what not. I've been playing WoW since it does not involve much thinking about what to do, 'just go kill this/X# of these and take that from it.' kind of deals. Simple things.

I'm ok otherwise XD just scattered. I'm hoping to get a job at Random House Books Factory, which is in my hometown! How awesome is that?! If I manage to get it (hard to land a job there) life will improve, though I'll be working harder then ever. I've come back today to check in, and get my ideas in some kind of order.

Again I'm sorry -.-' there's no real excuse for my having been gone so long.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Nice to hear from you. We were beginning to get worried about you. Hope you get this job and everything works out for you in the end.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 pm 

Yay! Aime is kinda back!!!

Glad to see ya around!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:47 am 

Good luck with the job Aime! :) I hope it all works out for you!