All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I'm sorry v.v
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:21 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

I should still be on and writing to things but if their not up to their usual spiffy standards then im sorry going through a harsh time....and i'm not sure when exactly i'll recover but eventually i will so im gonna be slow please don;t harass me im trying to work on posts as hard as i can at this point in time im not sure.....where my mind is...But i'll try really hard to keep my posts well done and stuff.....

And i will not go through all the details i believe that if u want the details (though u probably shouldn't get them cause its gonna make u sad.....cause im sad...) But your welcome to pm me about it and i'll more than willing to explain....

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON CF YOUR A HUGE PILL TO GET ME BACK ON THE ROAD AGAIN ^^ xD Luv ya Guys AND I'LL STILL BE HERE JUST AGAIN SLOW ON POSTING THAN NORMAL.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: I'm sorry v.v
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Its ok Ristina. Its all good. Recover soon. ^^ *hugs* i jsut hope you will be very happy and stuff. Sorry about what happened in all. I hope you smile soon and have a very Merry Christmas ^^

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this. When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart. Do not trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:27 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I loves you Rissy and you know you can always PM me if you wanna talk. I'm alwayd here so don't hesitate =D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 pm 

It's perfectly understandable! I hope you feel better soon, and I don't think anyone here will get mad at you for skimping out on your posts. You're a valuable member of this community and you have many friends who care for you, so I believe you'll be fine in the forum. However, you have my best wishes with everything else! Going through tough times is...well...tough. I will understand too if you take your time posting in our RP, I will be very patient.
:playing:

[avatar]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:38 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

yes i know ^=^ but i will post when i can ok guys ^=^ luv yall and shadey im gonna try to smile ^=^ and i hope you enjoy this site as much as i do xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

btw working on alimaria then going down the list alimaria and i don't wanna work on deoria untill i can clear my mind a little cause i need to work a little bit with the idea..and stuff. so i'll be posting soon in that one ^^ and i'll post in others soon k ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:48 pm 

ok and thats good btw on the chat site i had someone ask me what i had on for clothes 0.0 i didnt tell her but its werid......

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this. When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart. Do not trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

LOL its just how the person didn't mean any harm lawlz ^^ its all fun ^^ =) u know how boredom gets xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm 

Ah... lol yeah i do know. lol i get it a lot. XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 am 

I know we don't really know each other but if you need to talk PM me because I will always listen.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 am 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Thanx raven i aprreciate it ^^