All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:47 pm 

lurking

Blog: View Blog (0)

I have been inactive on this website for months due to the general excuse of "busy life." I really want to get back into writing more, though, so maybe this will be the casual format to do so? I'm sure this game has been done before since it isn't too original. The basic premise is that you can write whatever you want under any genre, format, writing style, length, etc. The next response doesn't have to correlate at all with any other ones unless the writer so chooses to do so.

The only catch is that you must start your first sentence with the last word of the last sentence of the post before yours. This leaves a lot of flexibility and creativity but also a little bit of inspiration to get you started. I'll get it started with something simple:

I never paid attention to the clicking of my keyboard while I searched up the next vegan recipe or research on how different ethnicities have different kinds of earwax. Instead, the soft, bouncy music I played in the background was my preferred choice of entertainment.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:15 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Entertainment is fun this month saw a symphony yesterday. Tonight am listening to movie soundtracks and who knows what I will be listening to tomorrow night. I am getting excited about graduation on the 13th. Got my paper written and have final left. Wow, no more tests and college homework after 34 years. Gotta find a great place to take a vacation.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:37 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Vacation was the word that rung through my head for quite some time. I suppose now would be a good time to plan for one. With days and days gone by without so much as a break from toiling, it seemed necessary to treat myself for once. Banks full but my mind frugal as always, it would be a small but rewarding vacation indeed.