All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Lie To Me
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:11 am 

hey kid want some dmt

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm going to say number 2 is 100% a lie, because no one would ever admit to watching talent shows and enjoying them.
(I kid, I get sick pleasure from watching really terrible talent show auditions)

1) I once accidentally threw my phone off a balcony 31 stories up because I was gesticulating my conversation too wildly.

2) I ate my first ever steak last year. I'm 24.

3) The first time met my partner of four years I hit him in the face hard enough to give him a blood nose.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:20 am 

you catch more flies with honey but you catch more honeys being fly

Medals: 8
Best Entrance (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

I'm going to say 2, because I know you and totally believe the phone story, and I believe I've already heard the story about you and your partner lmao.

1) I have five computers.

2) My body temperature rests at 93 degrees Fahrenheit, three degrees under the normal resting body temperature,

3) I watch an abnormal amount of television, it's honestly a problem.

_________Obscure__________Rules
__________Updates___________CF Guide
___________Contests___________Staff Contact
____________Ask the Staff________Posting Tutorial

__________Cirque du Creativité

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:28 am 

hey kid want some dmt

Supporter (1)

Damn it.

I'm calling 3) out as a lie, because I know you probably would have a computer for every room in your house and you are ice cold.
(also you are incorrect ahaha)

1) My entire family was once caught in a bush fire past the point of safe evacuation and my dad called me to show me photos of the flames and ask why I had racked up a $30 phone call the France.

2) I despise eggplant.

3) I tell people I'm allergic to shellfish just so no one will try make me eat it.

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:57 pm 

Current wetness: 9% Current uselessness: 55%

I would say 1 because it definitely sounds the least logical, but since the world doesn't make sense i'm gonna say 2 instead.

1: I have naturally red eyes

2: I can make my eyeballs vibrate rapidly

3: I was kicked out of first grade and placed back in pre-school
because my teacher was afraid of me.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:30 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

So, I just wanted to join in because why not! This sounds so fun!

I'm so conflicted right now! What do you mean by naturally red eyes? Like the blood vessels? XD Personally, I can somewhat believe 3 because something similar happened to a friend of mine, but they were just moved to different teacher/hallway as well. I would have to go with 1 cause I don't understand the reality of natural red eyes!

1: I have an obsession with taking pepperoni and dipping it in mashed potato gravy sauce

2: I own 16 hockey jerseys

3: This 4th of July, I was tasked with lighting fireworks and accidentally tipped over one of the fireworks and it almost hit my great-grandmother in face.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:31 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Hmmm.... I'm gonna say Number 1 is a lie... because number 2 kind of makes sense to me what with you being a major hockey fan and number 3 is also believeable. Number 1 just sounds absurd. o_o

1) I play an abnormal amount of video games every day ( 6 hours or more)

2) I have a severe S&M kink

3) I have 3 cats, 2 dogs, and a bird.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:32 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

By the way, it was #3.. I didn't do it this 4th of July, but the one a year ago.. LOL Which makes #1 true! Actually, it doesn't seem as bad as it sounds! It is really good!

I have to say 3, because it seems very specific, which bothers me.

1. During the Winter, I fixed my college schedule around my job at a professional hockey team in town.

2. In high school, I created 2 Hunger Games in notebooks of me and my friends and the other seniors.

3. I have own 5 different video game systems ranging from Playstation 2, Gamecube, and Xbox One

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:57 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Dang you got me. XD Correct.

I'm going to say... number 2... and I'm just guessing to be honest XD

1) I have over 70 different Xbox titles and have played all of them atleast once

2) I graduated high school with only a 2.1 GPA and wish it had been much higher.

3) I can't get enough of My Little Pony.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:39 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

1st Year (1)

I'm gonna go with 2 because it seems too specific I graduated last year and already forgot my GPA XD

#1 my favorite character I've created is named William Campbell

#2 all I did with my free time was walk around my house all day until I found Creative Freedom

#3 I absolutely hate physical detail to the point where I spent 6 hours looking for a image for one of my characters

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:32 am 

LMAO Shadow.. I feel ashamed to call you my lil bro. You are incorrect. It's number 3 I can't stand My Little Pony and would rather shoot myself then watch even a minute of it.

I'm gonna say # 2 because it seems... uncharacteristic of you. I don't see you just walking around your house aimlessly you were likely searching other things on the internet.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:10 am 

You never posted any two truths nor one lie, therefore I have nothing to guess. My turn!

1. I'm allergic to the ink in printers.

2. I joined this site because it was unblocked by my school.

3. My favorite insect is a praying mantis.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:25 pm 

Damn I forgot! XD Hmm I'm going to say #1 because that seems... highly unlikely.

1) I have played 6 different sports over my lifetime and was good at all of them

2) My biggest desire is to learn how to hunt and skin an animal.

3) I am an aspiring writer but the main things I write about are dirty and highly sexual in nature

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:28 pm 

1st Year (1)

Hmm from what I know about you currently #1 and #2 seem unlikely but Ill have to go with number 1 I just don't take you for the sports type

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:30 pm 

XD Should of gone with #2 I am in fact the sports type. When it comes to playing them. In my youth I played soccer, basketball, baseball, I ran track, swam competively, and bowled competitively. I still bowl today and could play with the pros in prime condition. (My high score currently is 247 which I bowled when competing with my area's high school league. I was frequently one of the better players on my team in soccer and basketball and I frequently won first or second place in races for track and swimming. Baseball was my worst sport but I was really young when I played it and I wasn't bad just not great at baseball (at the time anyways) I honestly may try to hunt an animal but even if I got up the courage to shoot the animal, I'd never be able to do what comes after. It'd be too much for me as I love furry animals too much.

You did not post two truths and a lie therefore You are hiding things! XD

1) I have an Associate's Degree in English Lit

2: If I could afford to.. I would fill my room with different japanese swords

3) I have never had sexual relations with a woman but have had them with two guys.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:32 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Going to say the 1st one is a lie.

1. I am right handed.

2. I have had to perform CPR.

3. I once got someone arrested over an unmade bed.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:36 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I would say #1 is the lie.

1- I love cheese.

2- I'm terrified of spiders.

3- I once tried to start a band with a few of my cousins.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 pm 

I'm going to go with #1, because cheese is too delicious.

1. I typically roleplay in a horror/sci-fi setting.

2. I have two favorite foods.

3. I once had 5 pets at one time in my life.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:11 pm 

You were correct Franny I haven't attended college yet as I have had terrible luck the past two years.

I'm gonna have to say #3 is a lie because I don't see the police arresting someone for an unmade bed.

1) I love the Harry Potter series

2) I love any book written by Rachel Caine

3) I love reading the Bible.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:23 pm 

1st Year (1)

Hey it would surprise you I almost was arrested for running out of Gasoline in Jamestown it was absolutely stupid I asked them any other strange laws in the County the officer said its illegal too ride a horse on Sunday's XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:54 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Master Samurai wrote:
You were correct Franny I haven't attended college yet as I have had terrible luck the past two years.

I'm gonna have to say #3 is a lie because I don't see the police arresting someone for an unmade bed.

1) I love the Harry Potter series

2) I love any book written by Rachel Caine

3) I love reading the Bible.

You said Franny but I was the one that posted after you and Shades already responded and was correct.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!