All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Lie To Me
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:55 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

@Eferhilda Yeah I noticed that too late... XD Oops oh well. XD My stupid browser is ridiculous... I thought I was looking at Franny's post when I answered yours x.x

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:20 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

This place cannot die! I shall resurrect it!

1. I'm better drawing on paper than I am digitally.

2. I wanted to learn how to play violin, but after many lessons in school it ended up boring me.

3. My favorite video game series is Halo.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:46 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Number 2 is lie because why go through all that trouble just to find something boring? XD

1) I have a severe spanking fetish, so much so that quite often if I see someone that attracts me my first thought is I wonder what it would be like to spank him/her?

2) I don't have a true favorite video game series as I love so many different games equally.

3) I have never had McDonald's

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:56 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Your so weird just putting that out there but the lie Is #3

1.i think Master Samurais a tad strange (XD)

2. I have made at least 2 new friends since my arrival to this site 3 months ago.

3.i don't like creature freedom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm 

I'm calling you out with #1 because I know for a fact I'm MORE than a tad strange and PROUD OF IT! If I don't put it out there no one will know XD And therefore I might not find anyone I can satisfy that particular part of my sexuality. You are right by the way. I had McDonald's just yesterday and it definitely wasn't anywhere close to the first time XD

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:33 am 

Ooh, Samurai, #3 was the lie. I loved how violins sound, still to this day, and figured it would be more fun to play. I have never played Halo, but it seems like a series I would want to get into.

1. My favorite Sonic the Hedgehog character is Blaze the Cat.

2. I've eaten whale at least once before.

3. One roleplay I'm part of has its own TVtropes page.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:39 am 

Tough decision here... hmm I'm thinking #1 but I'm just guessing...

1) I have more roleplays going on than I can accurately count and am still planning and starting more!

2) If I could turn into any animal I would turn into a wolf because I love wolves more than any other animal

3) I have never made a cringe worthy roleplay character

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:04 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I would say #3 is the lie, we all have made at least one cringe-worthy characters.

1- I write all of my posts by hand before I post them here.

2- I always carry a salt shaker in my purse.

3- I love quesadillas.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:11 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

1 has to be the lie because oh good god why? I can't even imagine doing it.

1 - I have never managed to sing 99 Bottles of Beer to completion, and it's one of my life goals to do so.
2 - I am awful at haggling and bargaining, and once got chastised by a Mexican lady after buying a shirt for asking price.
3 - I know all the words to Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio, and I sing it often when I'm by myself.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:14 pm 

Correct Shades I've made quite a few and still do today just for shits and giggles.

I'm thinking number 2 because I don't think you can haggle in a store anymore.

1) I have a silver tongue, I can convince almost ANYONE to do what I want them to

2) I have never been physically forced to do anything I didn't want to do in my life

3) I had more female friends than male friends in middle school.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:28 pm 

Unless you've got a silver piercing in there, I'll say #1 is the lie. Also, I never have eaten whale before, and I never plan to.

1. I'm allergic to strawberries

2. I used to eat the graphite from broken pencil tips in 1st-2nd grade or so, until one of my teachers scared me into stopping it.

3. I was born on a holiday.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:10 pm 

Unfortunately for you Imoto-chan #2 was the lie. What child/teen/young adult HASN'T been physically forced to do something he/she didn't want to do? That and last year something else happened to me that was completely against my will. So yeah the 'silver tongue' is completely true. ^-^ I am VERY persuasive when there is something I want. The only people who have ever resisted me are my parents (on occasion), my sister, and abnormally strong willed people.

I'm gonna say # 1 because who HASN'T done something stupid in 1st and 2nd grade until a teacher scared them away from it and I know you were born on Valentine's Day.

1) I have 3 unfinished manuscripts for books I've started writing but I haven't tried to touch them out of fear that I won't be able to think of how to continue where I left off

2) When I was younger I was cast to be the corpse of a dead teen in CSI: Miami

3) I was one of the smartest kids in my year (Class of '13) in high school but most wouldn't think so because I hardly applied myself except during random discussions on subjects.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:13 am 

Oohhh... I will say #2 is the lie. I believe you could have begun to write books. And I've no doubt you're smart. Plus, #1 and #3 seem a bit too specific to be lies.

And you were indeed correct! Strawberries are actually my favorite fruit. I love them so much.

1. I only have one character so far that I've created within a roleplay I used to do with good friends on an MMORPG, creating nothing of the character beforehand.

2. I have three unicorn pillowpets, of varying sizes.

3. I have a 6 year old parakeet with green feathers, and her name is Jade.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:55 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

I'll say 1 because I hope the other two are true because they both sound adorable.

1 - I love creating characters for roleplays. Out of all of my characters ever created, only one has transferred to several different roleplays. Even then, the only thing that remained the same was her name and appearance.

2 - I have never been in a vampire roleplay, because I haven't really seen the genre done well and don't want to join the botched attempts.

3 - I love showing people my writing, and will occasionally have my roleplay posts edited by a friend. I find it helps to increase the quality of my posts by having that second mind there to assist.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 pm 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

I'm going to say...number two is your lie. Something tells me that's exactly how your mind would work and seems perfectly logical. I was debating between two and three, but alas, the former won out.

Let's see:
    1. Though I have two children with @Eferhilda that I've adopted, lately I've been thinking I want to have a child of my own.
    2. When I was younger, I played futbol, predominantly as a goalie or midfield. One time, when I was a goalie, I'd backed up too far and didn't realize I was basically in the goal. As I dove for the ball, my head impacted the goal posts, and I knocked myself out for a few minutes.
    3. I can play a number of instruments, but my favorite has been and always will be, the piano as I've played it the longest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:35 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

I'm gonna say #1, unless some alien has brainwashed you?

1- I can change diapers like a pro.
2- I'm amazing at baking and everyone loves my cakes.
3- I can't ride a bike to save my life.