All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:12 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I did not! I took only one but because I went shopping while on an empty stomach I am now the proud owner of aisles 3, 4, and 15.

The poster below picks not just their nose but their friends noses too while they sleep.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:07 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Umm... gross no I would never pick my own nose or someone else's... I'd have someone else pick my nose! XD

This next poster touches all the eggs in bird's nests so that the momma bird won't come back ensuring the eggs never hatch. For shame, you bird murdering delinquent.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:03 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

I would NEVER!!! I actually just take them home and raise them as my own no matter what kind they are!
No. Matter. What. Kind.

The person below eats food made from endangered animals and posts the video slideshow of the dishes and animals they are made from on Youtube. How could you do such a horrific thing and still sleep at night, HUH?!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:08 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Seeing as I have only ever eaten meat made from cows, pigs, chicken, and turkeys... this lie is bologna.

The next poster is already on there way to becoming a crazy cat person because they already own 20 cats

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:44 am 

Actually my family has only ever owned 12 cats within the span of my life. It is only because we are too soft hearted towards stray animals that have either been left behind or abandoned by their previous owners. The first stray cat we ever rescued that I can remember is Scats, our all black cat who was around 5 years old when we got him inside, he was so skinny that his head was bigger than the rest of his body, and when we took him to the vet to make sure he was adoptable he turned out to have FIV which meant that if we gave him to a shelter they would put him down immediatly because of it. He is now 13 years old, FIV Positive, blind, diabetic, and obese but he is still oh-so-sweet-and-loveable and he is very, very happy. But I am probably going to become a crazy cat lady.

The person below is prejudice against Jose Jalapeno on a Stick.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:28 am 

Lmao Um no because Jose Jalapeno On A Stick is hilarious

The next poster believes that the comedy genius Walter is not funny, you uneducated delinquent!

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:35 am 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Hah, joke's on you, because I have absolutely no clue who that is!

The next poster killed Batman's parents. Where's your alibi?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:40 am 

How couldst thou declare such an untruth? Never have I even stepped so much as a toe within Gotham City's darkened boundary!

I hear the one below I spreads mayonaise and hot sauce on therir morning toast, instead of jelly and butter. Wierdo...

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:53 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Never have I consumed such a dastardly concoction! I'll have you know I never eat toast.

Word from the vine is that the next person puts marshmallows in cotton candy machines to wreak havoc on the candy industry.

-Claiming souls for my father's land
-Preparing for war is my father's plan
-Revealing desires; dirty and unique
-Committing horrors mortals can't speak
-Ire to the man with a life full of hatred
-Blood from your veins, what you held most sacred.

-Sustain. Empower what you find unholy.
-Bleed. Feed who really needs you wholly.
-Salvation turned her back,
~Even when I sought her
- But Life is my wife and Death is her daughter
- Time goes by but I never grow old
- Happily,
-I watch your Skin. Turn. To Mold.
- Every time around another fleeting time of pleasure
-"Together.... we'll be-
Together-
Forever"
- but then you die, life fallen like a tiny feather
- just a bout of rain from a bad day of weather.
- Every time I feed I concede to my need............ -Unfinished

~Son of the Beast and the Leech

Everything stays
Right where you left it
Everything stays
but it still changes
Ever so Slightly
Daily and Nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:58 am 

...Okay that's only a half lie. I do it not to ruin it, simply to revolutionize it with the fluffy goodness of ground bo- er marshmellows!

I recieved a spooky anonymous message, it told me the next person creates creepy ROM hacks with subliminal underlying messages and private messages them to many innocent people.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:22 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

How dare you! I would never do such!

However, the next person told me that Funny is comprised of nitrogen dioxide, slugs, shredded trouser seat, old bus tickets, and Cher's discarded hair.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:21 pm 

No no no.

The next person likes to stay nude at home.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:38 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

.......... WTH? I do not! That is gross beyond all belief!

So, a little blue-four armed alien told me the next person loves tell children that Santa, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Jack Frost aren't real.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:20 am 

WHAT?! How dare the extraterrestrial! I know for a fact, they ARE real! But I haven't seen Jack yet...

I hear... The next person writes super seeeecret fanfictions about their lunch everyday.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:54 pm 

How dare you! I write secret fanfictions about my friends in real life!

I was told by the Ninja Turtles that the next person worships He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:28 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Lying Turtle he must be made in to soup, I'm more of a Thor kind of guy.

A little bird told me the next person collects toenails and teeth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:28 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Wrong, the tonails no, but I do work for the tooth fairy.

I heard from a totally reliable source that the next person can't stay frosty.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:03 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

This forum has no chill.

However, i did hear that the next person enjoys chick flicks and long walks on the beach.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:40 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

I can neither confirm nor deny that I like chick flicks, though I do enjoy the beach.

This totally reliable source told me the next person is a narcissist and loves to make fun of disabled people.