All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:59 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

Based on those last two posts we read, I have no clue who Kira is and will vote for an inactive. Once the inactive members are gone and I am still here, hopefully, we'll have a better idea on who the Kiras are and target one of them. So far I can tell from simply reading their posts. :(

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:06 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

According to Dreamgirls post earlier Zwei hasn't been active since February. Everyone else has posted since then. So I vote for Zwei

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:25 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Gunther wrote:
Based on those last two posts we read, I have no clue who Kira is and will vote for an inactive. Once the inactive members are gone and I am still here, hopefully, we'll have a better idea on who the Kiras are and target one of them. So far I can tell from simply reading their posts. :(

RpgKitten wrote:
According to Dreamgirls post earlier Zwei hasn't been active since February. Everyone else has posted since then. So I vote for Zwei

I agree and by RpgKitten's suggestion I'll take her vote on Zwei as well.

If the Kiras are gonna target the most active participants on this topic then I wouldn't mind being their next victim if it means giving the rest of you a chance! From the next round hopefully there'll be more evidence to who the killers are.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:40 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Zwei gets my vote now too. He hasn't been on here at all.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:29 am 

Rum innate.

Medals: 2
December 2015 (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

/me munches on an apple, watching the sand sift in the hourglass. Half-an-hour more before democratic judgment time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:27 pm 

Rum innate.

By popular vote, Zwei is out!

PLOT TWIST 2!

Teru Mikami
Has been designated.

Teru Mikami knows the identity of Kira.
Teru Mikami's job is to protect Kira.
Even if Teru dies, he wins as long as Kira wins.

Teru and Kira are the only two players that can communicate outside the game via email, IM, etc.

Teru has chosen which Kira to protect from among those who submitted their Death Notes in the last phase.

I will post the next Death Note phase soon, hopefully.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:27 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

<.< in any case its the first game. and im kinda confused about some parts. I guess the later games will be different. I had a question but forgot that..

Ill join the tray and vote for Zwei then.. even though we will probably all die Q_Q xD

Edit: facepalm cross out last line.. didnt read that hes already out.

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:31 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Don't give up hope yet! We can do this!

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:38 pm 

Rum innate.

"Here, Kitty Kitty Kitty! Come on you cute little RPGkitten. Did you think you were really going to get away with that?! Uh!? Well did ya! No! I didn't think so! I sliced the cute little RPGkitten's throat so hard. How hard was it!? Well, you know. Lots and lots of blood. Yea, that's right. Lots and lots of blood all over poor little RPGkitten's fluffy white fur. Poor kitty."

He staggered as he approached the bed. He was feeling dizzy again. He fell to the bed where Dreamgurl42 was talking away on her phone, then brought himself up to sitting next to Dreamgurl42. He began to feel slightly better. Why did this keep coming and going, did the demon in his head want him to kill again like he when he was young? It was hurting really bad. He looked at Dreamgurl42, she was speaking gibberish into the phone. Trying to follow her conversation was giving him even more a headache. She needed to stop. The voice inside his head urged him on, 'you know she has to go.' It was a subtle statement that seemed a command he felt compelled to abide by. He had no choice. It was Dreamgurl42's turn now. Since strangling was his thing anyway and the demon in his head requested she be eliminated. Dreamgurl42 it would be. He was sad now, but in five minutes, He would have forgotten all about her and her "Isn't it interesting how Kira wanted to start killing off the user who was posting the most in the thread?" statement. Bye bye Dreamgurl42! oh, my faux pas, Dreamgurl42. The pain is gone now again.

RpgKitten and dreamgurl42 are out of the game.

Voting phase deadline: Tuesday April 5 at noon EST.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:06 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

RpgKitten wrote:
Don't give up hope yet! We can do this!

I still totally agree even if RpgKitten and I became Kira's Death Note fanfiction. YOU CAN DO IT GUYS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:45 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Thank you, dreamgurl and rpgkitten. There are fewer of us now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:34 am 

It feels very very empty. Again provocative words from kira 2 and kira 1 gets more psychotic... but still no real clue who is who. and the ones who posted the most in the forum are dead ... are we next? <.<
We gotta choose wisely now..

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:38 am 

Honestly, sorry its a double post, but the killers target the most active people kinda?
So its a lurker - killer? or maybe two?
In any case ,
as far as I can count, in the game is still
Gunther,
Tidfe,
Vampire.panda
Ellie-e ?
Shadow_Heart?
Ari (me)
so we have 2 people who posted once or twice, two who never posted, and me and gunther are posting more than twice.
based on the pattern, we will vote off somebody who is inactive and then the two most actives die.
Since it will be probably my turn next,
I'll start differently now.
I mean we cant always follow the same pattern.

So I'd say we have two choices:
one is to vote one of the actives, hoping its Kira and get killed off till the end, since there will be only lurkers /inactives left.

two is to vote one of the inactives off - and if kira is not a lurker, be still killed.

After I thought about it all, I think Tidfe behaved very suspiciously, first randomly voting somebody off - i mean could have just abstained, and then voting yourself.. so if we choose to vote an active off, I'd go for Tidfe.
Secondly If we vote one of the "inactives" I'd vote for Shadow_Heart, since shadow not even once posted here, but posted on another topic, as far as somebody at the start mentioned.
Since we all have to vote at least 50% I'll leave the suggestions here and let you guys think and talk about it.
though there seem to be lots of lurkers but less and lest posting people...

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:12 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

I must not be very intelligent. I've read the other's posts in various forms and can not figure out who the Kira (s) is (are) based on the death notes. This is tougher than I thought. I may just follow Ari's lead. I will wait out till Monday night or Tuesday morning to decide.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:19 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Oh, so rude. I couldn't help but not to write anything, as my computer was currently being worked on.
But be that as it may... I tilt my head slightly to the left, then to the right. I agree on Tidfe though...I think maybe I shall vote for them to be eliminated. It was indeed rather suspicious action on their behalf for jumping right into just wanting to take someone out. Yet at the same time...maybe that is just how they act? Why wait for a conclusive choice, am I right? But yes, I think I will vote...for Tidfe to get knocked out of the game...Ciao.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:12 am 

I have to be even more rude here now, for the whole week the only day I was on my computer was yesterday xD
and - miraculously I am still posting. Though not as much as usually (maybe that saved me from being killed tho? lol)
Am I Chuck Norris? Nope. :p

In any case I still think you are acting very suspicious.
But we still have other not dead people participating, no?
@Vampire.Panda @ellie-e @Tidfe @Gunther @Shadow_Heart

As I said, I am waiting for more people to take part in the (my?) last discussion.

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:26 am 

Medals: 7
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

Maybe we should realize that there might only be one Kira, and that they're sending in more than one kill and changing the style as though to make us think there is two of them...

...also looking at the timings I'd say they're more than likely in an US time zone.

But that's just my thoughts. And I could be completely off point here. (:
I'd also say it's more than likely someone who's female, or rather not male as they seemed to kill off the person whom had assumed it was a male kira ... Once again though that's just a speculative thought and I could once again be reading into this too much.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:05 pm 

n interesting point. But, thing is, sentience said Kira is only allowed ti kill 1 Person per phase. So I would suspect that there are still 2 Kiras.
As for female, I am kinda tempted to revise my very first assumption, but since I think we have 2 Kiras, who knows.
What I am almost 100% sure of, is that we have at least 1 'lurker ' kira who keeps a very low profile... trying to be a shadow.
Maybe even 2 lurkers.
As I find Shadow Hearts excuses a bit weak, and th behavior suspicious, I will will vote for Shadow Heart being Kira.
As for tidfe being confusing, it might point more towards not vring familiar with the game..?

That sets the votes to 1-1 and now its up to you guys to decide who you think is more suspicious.

(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:12 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

How is my excuse weak? It's the truth. That and I wasn't informed of this thread having even been made, thus my absence from it. I was supposed to have been told that it was up but Sentience sadly apparently forgot. Ah well, you're thoughts are your own I guess. Vote for me if you want but it'll be your loss in the end. Who knows...maybe its you Ari? *shrugs*

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:41 am 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

Oh. I know full well how to play the game. I also know the first two rounds are always the hardest cause of the fact that you have no information whatsoever to go off of. It would be completely and utterly random. Going for inactive is obviously not helping. We have lost a total of five people doing that. So that tactic is now doing more damage than good.

I still vote for myself. Namely cause I can't keep up with this anymore and you guys are basically running around in circles half the time XD So I vote myself once more.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next