All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:52 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I don't mind this time around. Given it's eight pm my time, but I rather go with the majority rules to meet others' needs.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:18 am 

Rum innate.

Medals: 2
December 2015 (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

PLOT TWIST 1

The role of L has been assigned. L's true identity is unknown. L will get 1 hint about Kira each turn. L can choose to share these hints to others via the thread. But that would give up L's identity.

As long as L does not reveal their identity, Kira cannot kill them. So if Player X is L, and Kira death notes X, Player X will not die. But this would also reveal that Player X is L, and therefore next turn Kira can kill them.

I will post the next death note phase later today.

--------
Mortem Nota Bene: Please note going forward that if I don't answer your question, it's either already answered by carefully reading the instructions and details, or is irrelevant to the game, or can be deduced. It's a detective game, after all, and Sentience wordings may be purposely vague.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:47 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

L <3 *Fangirls a little*
In any case support the decision of killing inactives... Even if it gives advantage to Kira we got L now xd ... Oh well waiting for sentience next post... But probably tomorrow since its late again :3

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:36 pm 

Rum innate.

“Abblesauce and I just sat on her bed while chatting about her ex-boyfriend. She would tell me about all the bad parts of the relationship. Everything from arguments to lies he told. And how she still missed him regardless. I just listened while she was talking, I knew it was better to just let her talk. Afterall, none of that would concern her any longer. As she rattled on about him, I stood up from the bed, listening to every word. Giving off an "that’s awful" and a "I know honey" every now and then to let her know I was paying attention. I picked up the pair of sewing scissors from off her nightstand. I went back to the bed sitting behind Abblesauce, and quickly stabbed her in the back over and over again with the scissors in my left hand. The blood spurted all across the bed. I felt relieved. She would not have to deal with her boyfriend problems ever again. No more arguments and cheating and lies for Abblesauce. Forget about that stupid boy. She wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. I breathed a sigh of relief and went on about my day. Her mom can clean up the mess later.”

"She staggered as she approached the door. Her head was feeling somewhat dizzy even. "The pain is gone now, I don't know what happened." She fell to one knee, then brought herself upright, back to standing. She began to feel slightly better. She didn't understand how something could come and go so quickly. She was certain it had something to do with the demon inside her head. Whatever it was, it hurt really bad. But she was worried that it would continue to cause more pain, this might be something she would have to live with to keep the demon locked away. And if that's the way it was going to be, then that was just what she would do. She had never felt such intense pain before. She used to get headaches when she was under a lot of pressure, but they weren't anything near as bad and that was just when she was much younger. She hadn't had that many health problems for a long time, she kind of grew out of being sick all the time. She found it difficult to stretch, but irregardless, cast a hand to Abblesauce who sat on the front porch. But Abblesauce wasn't paying any attention to her. She didn't care for his attitude, the way he asked to many probing questions. The voice inside her head urged her on, 'you know he has to go.' It was a subtle statement that seemed a command she felt compelled to abide by. She had no choice. It was Abblesauce's turn. Since knives was her thing anyway and the demon in her head requested he be eliminated. Abblesauce it would be. She was sad now, but in five minutes, she would have forgotten all about him and his "what makes you think it was written by a male?" question. Bye bye Applesauce! oh, my faux pas, Abblesauce. The pain is gone now again."

Two Death Notes targetting Abblesauce. Ouch. Game continues.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:06 pm 

Rum innate.

Vote deadline is Saturday April 2, 2016 at noon EST.

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:49 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

I assume this means that we received two separate death notices from two separate killers (Kiras) and they both coincidentally targeted the same person. Wow. Poor Abblesauce. :(

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:25 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

We got lucky though.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:28 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

Now, this poses more questions, like either the kiras dont know each other or they deliberately did that?
I dont know, maybe Abblesauce was L? But in that case there should be a note in between the first and second kill? So no?
In any case kira1 kept his style while kira2 us new, i suppose 'he' was assigned at the same time as L. I find the writing quite confusing imho. But that might be all mind games, same with that 'makes you think its a male' question. looks taunting to me.
I will look into it more later- weekend soon :)

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:39 pm 

1st Year (1)

Well! Certainly, Kira or Kiras' wanted to be more cut throat from the last post. Lol!

@Abblesauce,
I'm so sorry dude.

To everyone else,
Isn't it interesting how Kira wanted to start killing off the user who was posting the most in the thread? At least according to my count post to see who present and who isn't. Now that would mean Kira was a little more merciful from the last kill because they killed off a person that wasn't as active on the forum then Kira went for someone who is one of the most active on this topic. That's a little strange, but that could also mean they want to get the game rolling OR kill off someone who was closer to the truth then most. Who knows?

Moving on. From the first post and the top post of the death note isn't it strange how, with the anime Death Note, Light Yagami doesn't touch his victims. He doesn't do the dirty work, but with these posts the writer (IC) murders people they somewhat know on a personal level (IC). The victims are put in a storytelling of this twisted game. That's what I seem to notice and if anything it could be their style. Or how my family calls it. "It's how they roll."
For the last post of the 'note' it's a little bit confusing. As a result of someone who was illiterate until a little bit more of her adolescence (me), I couldn't hold down the details in what's going on in Kira's last note. So if some of you are reading my posts my writing tends to be choppy and I'm horrible with sentence flow. Even with much editing and reading these out loud, I have a hard time and I promise all of you that I try my best.
Anyways from Kira's last note it's different from the first post because Kira's (IC) isn't present. It's just detailing how Abblesauce is gonna go. So if there are different Kiras then this one is a little more clean. Cuz stabbing people is very active on the body AND the victim's blood will land on them. Additionally, the last 'note' is a little more vindictive because the last note was on marking on Abblesauce's innocent comment of. "what makes you think it was written by a male?"
Yikes! And on the same person too! That could mean two of the Kira's are communicating (or not). Since Sentience quotes:
Quote:
A day is a phase. Phase 1: Kira kills (1-2 IRL hrs). Phase 2: You vote off someone (almost 3 IRL days).
Kira kills one person per day.

So the Kiras HAD to know which person they are gonna kill off. I don't think they could kill two different people, right? Unless it's just one person who using two different writing styles since Kira is aware of us noticing it. Kira is aware now through each post.

Ari wrote:
I dont know, maybe Abblesauce was L?

Hmm, who knows. If anything I think it's best not to investigate whose L for their own safety. I'm having fun in this game, but holy cow I kinda of forgot how violent this could be. There's a part of me that wants to process through the game and at the same time I don't want to lose more people. (How ironic is that?)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:14 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Wow, dreamgurl. I really had a difficult time following that. :(

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:43 pm 

1st Year (1)

Gunther wrote:
Wow, dreamgurl. I really had a difficult time following that. :(

Yeaaaa, I knew I would have a hard time communicating with a long post.

Alright. Where did I lose you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:35 am 

1st Year (1)

Okay. Here's the most concise form of my points:
* Both notes targeted Abblesauce, which means a few things. First off, based on Sentience's rule on "A day is a phase. Phase 1: Kira kills (1-2 IRL hrs). Kira kills one person per day." I don't think the Kiras could kill two different people, SO that would mean the Kiras had to agree who were they gonna kill. It's either the Kiras know who they are OR they are still unaware of each other since Sentience is the only one who can communicate with all of us. Plus he knows who is who.
Second, from the last Death Note the Kira/s killed someone who wasn't at all active in the forum, but then kill off Abblesauce who was the most active on this topic. (Besides Gunther and Sentience).
Third, it was on purpose to kill off Abblesauce because of the remark she made about the use of pronouns of Kira being a 'he'. The second note is a little more vindictive than the first one because of "what makes you think it was written by a male?" Even RpgKitten was stating, in her post, that it could have been a male writing these notes. It's a little more revengeful to go after someone because of a certain comment they made, but that's just my opinion.

@Gunther,
Is this more understandable than my last post?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:56 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

yes, thank you. But based on this logic, I may be next. :(

But we still need to vote someone off by tomorrow.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:04 pm 

1st Year (1)

Gunther wrote:
yes, thank you. But based on this logic, I may be next. :(

But we still need to vote someone off by tomorrow.

Pssh. Who knows? I could be the next incoming Death Note fanfiction these Kiras keep writing. (Lol!) Especially if they're going for someone who the most active on the topic.

Giving a small glance over the site it would seem the forum is mostly populated by girls/women. Purely, guessing it's around 74%. Which is largely assuming the Kiras are female. I think out of all of us playing you're the only male.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:15 pm 

Left or right?

I consider myself Non-Binary if that helps...

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:51 pm 

1st Year (1)

RpgKitten wrote:
I consider myself Non-Binary if that helps...

We'll count that too.

PS
I saw your post for searching for a new avatar (picture. Not the show or the movie) and it looks cute <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:55 pm 

Left or right?

Thank you. <3

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:19 pm 

1st Year (1)

RpgKitten wrote:
Thank you. <3

You're welcome.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:03 pm 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

dreamgurl42 wrote:
Okay. Here's the most concise form of my points:
* Both notes targeted Abblesauce, which means a few things. First off, based on Sentience's rule on "A day is a phase. Phase 1: Kira kills (1-2 IRL hrs). Kira kills one person per day." I don't think the Kiras could kill two different people, SO that would mean the Kiras had to agree who were they gonna kill. It's either the Kiras know who they are OR they are still unaware of each other since Sentience is the only one who can communicate with all of us. Plus he knows who is who.
Second, from the last Death Note the Kira/s killed someone who wasn't at all active in the forum, but then kill off Abblesauce who was the most active on this topic. (Besides Gunther and Sentience).
Third, it was on purpose to kill off Abblesauce because of the remark she made about the use of pronouns of Kira being a 'he'. The second note is a little more vindictive than the first one because of "what makes you think it was written by a male?" Even RpgKitten was stating, in her post, that it could have been a male writing these notes. It's a little more revengeful to go after someone because of a certain comment they made, but that's just my opinion.

@Gunther,
Is this more understandable than my last post?

I don't think the Kiras had to agree. At the end of the post, Sentience did say Apple was targeted by two Death Notes and if you go by the anime, when there were two death notes in play, there were multiple deaths and the Kiras were not aware of each other's identities. This could be a simple thing of they both thought Apple was a threat which means as you mentioned, they were on to something.

And hmm. Now who could it be. I doubt Apple was L. There would have been some mention of it in the post. I doubt that Sentience would have told us we had L and then forget to tell us that L was the next one killed off.

That being said, we have to be extra careful now. We don't want to kill off L. So for voting this round...I actually vote myself XD Namely cause I know for sure I am not L and therefore, I'm the safe bet at least in terms of not losing the advantage you guys will have against the Kiras.

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:14 pm 

Left or right?

Tidfe, I don't think you realize how to play this game, you never vote for yourself, either you know your not the bad guy, so you dying would hurt your team or you are the bad guy, and dying would still hurt your team, just because there is a more important role in your team doesn't mean you kill yourself because you know your not that role. You say you guys as if you aren't a valuable part of this village and you are because your vote still matters.

So for myself, I will abstain unless information opens up as to someone who might be Kira.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next