All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Gunther wrote:
We have until tomorrow night to decide.

I misread thinking it was tonight. My bad. I agree to wait a bit, then. Give others a chance to respond...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:11 am 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Kira has every opportunity to kill a person off for each day they have power. She/he didn't kill someone today (I live in California, so it's still Monday for me.) I'm kinda of curious if this was on purpose to have lack of clues of their writing style OR they weren't on the forum that much today/yesterday.

@Gunther,
Yea, man. I tend to over think stuff. There's sometimes good benefits for that traits and not so great ones.

PS
Is Kira allowed to kill a group of people or just one person a day if it is one person playing Kira? I remember this rule:
Quote:
Each day, a Kira can kill a person playing the game.
So if there are three Kira's, that means three people will die each day.
Kira's can kill Kira's.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:45 am 

1st Year (1)

Monday absent folks that didn't post here:
Hikanu (active Jan.)
monstermanchego (he dead)
Vampire.Panda (active Sunday)
Tidfe (active last Monday)
Zwei (active Feb.)
ellie-e (active Sunday)

The biggest flaw to this list above is (and someone can answer the question for me) is does the account counts every logins or only every post the user has made? Thus any of these folks (above) could have posted their note through Skype or the PM system.

Other Notes
Shadow_Heart did post on the forum, but didn't post on this thread.

The most active on this thread
Abblesauce (Posted here six times after the note was published)
Gunther (Posted here five times after the note was published)
Sentience (Posted here four times after the note was published [Is it possible he could play as Kira too?])
dreamgurl42 (Posted four times after the note was published)
RpgKitten (Posted three times after the note was published)
Ari (Posted once after the note was published)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:41 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

No it's from you logging in. So even if you just used the PM system it would put you as online :)
As you said though the note could have gone through emails or Skype.
Also, in my previous involvements in games like this, those who point fingers first can often have something to hide and want to divert the attention away from themselves.

Take this information as you will, but I didn't even know the game had begun until today.

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:42 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

Kira may also be lurking, reading, but not posting.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:02 am 

Re - reading the "note" and having RP'd with someone of a similar looking style, I'd say Ari could be a possible Kira.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:13 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

Medals: 2
Blog: View Blog (1)

Mhm.. That opposes your previous argument about not pointing fingers though.....you know? @Vampire.Panda But honestly i dont think panda is it... I am tending to Kira trying to be 1.A male. 2.young 16-21
Thats my two cents to that.

Edit: and i dont use comma before and..

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:57 pm 

1st Year (1)

Vampire.Panda wrote:
No it's from you logging in. So even if you just used the PM system it would put you as online :)
As you said though the note could have gone through emails or Skype.
Also, in my previous involvements in games like this, those who point fingers first can often have something to hide and want to divert the attention away from themselves.

Take this information as you will, but I didn't even know the game had begun until today.

Thank you for answering my question :D

Ari wrote:
Mhm.. That opposes your previous argument about not pointing fingers though.....you know? @Vampire.Panda But honestly i dont think panda is it... I am tending to Kira trying to be 1.A male. 2.young 16-21
Thats my two cents to that.

Edit: and i dont use comma before and..

Not that I'm putting my vote in since I have no solid evidence towards a particular person. Though I do agree with the contradiction from Vampire.Panda.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:07 pm 

You're welcome :)

Not really a contradiction though, because I said the first to point fingers. Everyone was pointing at me when I wasn't even aware the game had begun xD

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:24 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Both Panda and Ari do make valid points. But in either case, we need to decide who we think Kyra is and vote.
How do we do the voting? Do we all vote as a group? or do we send Sentience a PM stating who we think Kyra is?
If we don't all come up with a consensus, we may never reach 55%.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:34 pm 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

Namely cause, while you all make good arguments, this is just the first round. We have little to no clues to go off of and right now, as mentioned, we have a greater chance of hitting a villager than Kira. I chose ellie-e from a random number generator cause right now, it would be as accurate as us guessing. We have to chose someone in about...Sevenish hours at time of this posting? First rounds are always the hardest cause there is so little to go on. The best we can do is make a guess and hope it works. At least that is the way I'm thinking on it.

I vote @ellie-e

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:03 pm 

...looking for some new RP's.

I ll just wait for game masters reply about voting, since Günther made a good point about the voting. Both open and closed voting has its merits. And since im EU time zone ill go to sleep. Plus, I also think itd be good to point out if sentience can be kira and if dead people can still post..

Actually, at one point during the month, a group of a dozen or so Cultivators belonging to a different local power group showed up. They desired to slay Meng Hao and take his medicinal pills by force. A single cold snort echoed out from within the Immortal’s cave, causing Heaven and Earth to shake, and instantly killing half of the group.(from ISSTH)

How to beat a Machine gun with a Laser sword. | +
(sig made by Eferhilda)

MtG | +
ImageImage

Nodiatis | +

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:23 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

If we were to kill off anyone randomly I would prefer to do it to someone who hasn't been active as killing them won't take away a village vote anyway even if they are a villager, since they aren't here to vote. Dreamgurl did a good job of figuring out who is active and who is not. Hikuri being at the top of the list then Zwei

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:31 pm 

Rum innate.

December 2015 (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

dreamgurl42 wrote:
Kira has every opportunity to kill a person off for each day they have power. She/he didn't kill someone today (I live in California, so it's still Monday for me.)
PS
Is Kira allowed to kill a group of people or just one person a day if it is one person playing Kira?
Sentience (Posted here four times after the note was published [Is it possible he could play as Kira too?])

A day is a phase. Phase 1: Kira kills (1-2 IRL hrs). Phase 2: You vote off someone (almost 3 IRL days).
Kira kills one person per day.
It is possible. But game's broken/pointless/impossible if my name's not on the participant list you can vote off, and especially with me knowing who's who. I am the game moderator. I assign the roles and not play any of them.

Gunther wrote:
How do we do the voting? Do we all vote as a group? or do we send Sentience a PM stating who we think Kyra is?
If we don't all come up with a consensus, we may never reach 55%.

You vote on this thread for everyone to see what you're up to.
55% exempts a 6-5 vote from being decisive. Too close to call. I'm counting it as a draw. As numbers dwindle, any non-draw tally will be decisive.

Ari wrote:
Plus, I also think itd be good to point out if sentience can be kira and if dead people can still post..
Sentience wrote:
dreamgurl42 wrote:
If the player is murdered in the game can they still vote for who Kira?
No. Anyone who is ousted either by a Death Note or a Vote Off cannot perform any more actions afterwards. They're completely out of the game.
This means they can no longer post anything after their ousting. Oh, okay, I'll allow some venting words on their way out, but nothing game-changing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:45 pm 

Rum innate.

Sentience wrote:
55% exempts a 6-5 vote from being decisive. Too close to call. I'm counting it as a draw. As numbers dwindle, any non-draw tally will be decisive.
Whoops. Let me qualify that. Any non-draw tally which is between two people such as 5-4, 4-3, 3-2, 2-1 will be decisive.
If votes are divided among three or more, the winning percentage still has to be 55% or more. A 4-3-1 vote is 50% and therefore is not decisive.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:40 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

It is 8:38 PM EST where I am sitting and I know I will not be able to come on here again before the NLT time hits us. So, I will cast a vote now. I know Hikanu is not Kyra, but he has not visited this site in over two months. We do not have sufficient data to come to a secure conclusion who Kyra is. Therefore, I will vote for Hikanu and urge you all to do the same. I know it seems unfair, but the point is, I don't believe Hikanu will be here to defend himself either way. Does that make sense? I would hate to vote off Vampire Panda or Ari, even if they are simply because they are contributing to the thread. Who knows, maybe Kyra is lurking and not posting?

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:03 pm 

Left or right?

Medals: 4
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1) Gif Hunt Winner! (1)

Okay, I suppose that makes sense, I'll vote Hikanu as well.

So many cat puns. | +
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Metilinos wrote:
Kitten, you're purrfect. You're at the top of the acatemy.
You've cat to be kitten me right meow! Cat was ameowzing!
Awww, see, Kitten is just a kind cool cat. She appreciates the puns.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:21 pm 

1st Year (1)

RpgKitten wrote:
If we were to kill off anyone randomly I would prefer to do it to someone who hasn't been active as killing them won't take away a village vote anyway even if they are a villager, since they aren't here to vote. Dreamgurl did a good job of figuring out who is active and who is not. Hikuri being at the top of the list then Zwei

Aww thank you :D
Which means, if good detective skills are shown in the first few rounds with certain groups of people, they'll be killed off from Kira. To stay in the fog of mystery (lame statement), but mostly be careful guys. I might be next. Stay cunning and beautiful as always.

Based on RpgKitten's and Gunther's posts, I agree, I vote for Hikanu too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:50 pm 

Count me in for a Hikanu vote.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:11 pm 

Rum innate.

By popular vote of 4-1, Hikanu is out of the game!
Abblesauce - Hikanu
Vampire.Panda ~ Ari ('possible Kira' is ambiguous, not a definitive vote)
Tidfe - ellie-e
RpgKitten - Hikanu
Gunther - Hikanu
dreamgurl42 - Hikanu

Going forward, let me know when's the best deadline time to accommodate the most persons.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next