All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Secrets and Truths
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 pm 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Leamus: your lil spongebob statement had me in tears of laughter the girls at work looked at me funny for ah while lol. But thank you for your words. Oh and the pillow things it because our body's release a chemical when someone is next to us. You might be more sensitive about your chemicals.

Alathorn: Im glad our gathered support has helped :) And as for your importance, well if you were to vanish there would be riot's, picket stands, as you can see lots of uncomfy potions. So lets not tempt the combined efforts of the CF family lol. But as for me I ha always enjoyed your presence, funny and witty. We haven't had the chance to talk one on one alot but I can tell your a good person. And honestly the world needs good people as well as out lovely site. Abd as for talking yourself down I think thats semi normal not nice but normal. I mean we all thought that our poo poo didn't stink we would have no air freshener and well that would just be very unpleasant. But I am glad to hear you have others who will help you see the good parts in you, we all need a reminder once in awhile.

So its my turn... I guess in all honestly I hold in all my anger, all my rage, all my resentment, my fear, my distrust. And I lock it away deep in my mind/body and you have to keep in mind I have not had an easy life for many different reasons. And so I was always left to pick up the many scattered pieces of my life. No support, no real lasting help. I had to grow up to fast so without going off topic here. I held in everything I still do and only rarely have I let it out. I have a few thst I can vent too and it helps but its like I have a void there sucking the life from me threatening to come out.

My anger scares me because of what I have seen what it has done to others. And deep down I feared I would go crazy or that my anger would lash out at someone that I loved, and worse someone who didn't deserve it. Im afraid of myself and what I could do. I have built up such intense feelings from my anger from holding it in it has become full blown anxiety.

I know that I should see a doctor one day but I have been managing it for as long as I can remember. But I'm more then sure I will lose the fight and I will have to take some sort of medicine. But till I know that its knocking on my door I am gonna keep strong and fight till I can no longer do it alone. Thanks for listening guys

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:44 pm 

We listen and you have a vent in me! *bursts into song* You have a veeent in me... You've got a veeeeent in me! *clears throat* Okay well minus that little Toy Story moment, it's true! You can come to me and vent your anger at any time! I will listen and I will reply with what I can! If there isn't anything I can do to help then I will listen and I will comment. If there is something I might be able to offer for help, I would! Heck, if the best I can do is, jokingly, talk violently and help you blow off some steam, hit me up! lol I'm here for that reason! XD Lately, a lot of people's anger has simply been sliding past me and not actually hitting me! Either that, or I'm just starting to be able to deal with it! Other people's anger doesn't really effect me as much as it used to... I guess that's because I have changed due to certain circumstances in my life...

Which brings me to my next secret/truth; I have been Baker-Acted... For those of you who don't know what that means, I was, basically, found to be a possible danger to myself/others and put into the mental ward of a hospital. Before that time, I had a really rough time with my emotions... Like a REALLY rough time... I remember times in Elementary school that, when I would get picked on, I would get really angry to the point that I cried. Sometimes, I would let any substitutes that I had know that I was going to the Dean's office to tell on someone. Once I almost actually went there! I had gotten out the door and a little distance away from the classroom when I realized two things: I had no idea where I was going, and I had no idea what I would actually say... So I turned around, grudgingly, and went back to class...

Anyway, I digress, slightly. It settled down after I moved to where I am now... The kids were much nicer and a lot smarter! I had few troubles up until my freshman year of high school... During this year, I made the biggest mistake of my life... In my first period class, I wrote down I would kill the entire class, teacher included... I had a plan and everything... I would wear gloves and throw away the weapon... On the back of the paper, I wrote that I was a pacifist and that I wouldn't do it anyway but I still wrote it... And it was in pen... At the end of class I tried to throw it away but failed. I bent down to pick it up and nearly fell over (my backpack was huge back then! lol). So... I forgot the piece of paper and moved on. During my second class of the day, close to the end, the security officer came in and called me into the office...

I got there and was questioned about the paper. I admitted that I had written the paper but I made it clear that I wouldn't have been able to act on it. After that, I went to the office of the police officer assigned to the school and waited. He told me that he could tell that I wasn't a bad kid so he wasn't going to arrest me for terrorism, which I could have been arrested for, and that, instead, he was going to Baker-act me... After that, he called my mom and talked to her for a while then let me talk to her. The rest is history...

The event does end on a positive note: I wasn't punished by the school (they thought that the 4 days I was out of school for the duration that I was Baker-acted would suffice) and it was found out that I wasn't bipolar, which my parents and I thought I was, but that I was ADD(not to be confused with ADHD I don't have the Hyperactive part). I was put on medication and that helped me for a while. After a while, I could feel that the medication just wasn't working... So, I stopped taking it. It has been a year since I've been off medication and I have a better control over my own anger than I ever have in my life! I can get little bouts every now and then but I'm actually perfectly fine, most of the time! XD

Well... Talk about your life-story... *remembers his comment on Leumas's story-time* Well... Uh... I give you permission to say the same thing I said to you earlier Leumas!

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

May life fill you. May love protect you. May laughter always brigthen your day.

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:06 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

Hahahaha! Ala, you're so funny! XD You see, this is why we like you so much. Even though you may be surrounded by depressing things, you can still be lighthearted and witty. Lovely, loveeelyy... And I agree, this should be a place where you can let off steam or just be weird. That's what I use it as. Yay for anger and bizarreness! >:D

Well, I'm don't feel like talking too much, so I'll just post a short confession. My only serious celebrity crush is Cillian Murphy. I am quite obsessed with him. >_> Not only is he devilishly sexy, but he has this intimidating air about him that has engrossed me ever since I saw him in Red Eye. His most well-known role is Dr. Crane/Scarecrow in the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy. Pictures don't do him much justice, so here's his iconic scene in Batman Begins.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 pm 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Medals: 8
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

It's okay that you're spilling your life stories, to all of you. Cause dats what we're here for lol. :P

But now for my kinda secret more of a truth. I shall begin with the story...

I have red hair. It's actually auburn now, but in elementary school, it was quite the shade of red. Needless to say, I was picked on mercilessly. By nearly everyone. I kept quiet...never really saying or doing anything about it. Until one day in the 5th grade, this kid Bobby comes up to me and proceeds to torment me for no particular reason. Such was his pattern, as he did it every day at recess. So, we're on this newly built jungle gym type of thing, and this fatso is rippin' me a new one because, what, my hair pigment is different than yours? Get a life brah. You just jelly you want sum of dis.

Well anyway. This kid took it too far. I can't remember what exactly it was that he said, but I do remember what I did to him. I got so furious, so quickly, I turned around from where I was standing, walked right up to him and swung my left elbow as hard as I could across his face. His check split open, and I went up to the sack of crap and shoved his ass off the play thing. He landed on the ground, but not before slamming his head right on one of those awkward u structures that seem to serve no purpose except to nearly crush a dudes head.

Like one of those U things but buried in the dirt stuff...but much fatter. Couldn't really find a proper picture.

Well. The dude almost died. His skull was fractured in multiple locations, he had permanent facial damage, and his jaw was f'd up from my elbow (Not chuck norris here, mind you all I did was bust open his little pudgy cheek. That bamf U did all the skull work). So what does this mean for our ginger hero? Yes. He must be cray cray. Too smart for grade school and now he's finally snapped into the treacherous mass murderer we all know him to be. So I had to see psychiatric to talk about my non existent anger issues. Which, by the way, began to develop at that point because of what I was going through! I was put on medication that was to seriously alter cortisol, the stress hormone as well as 'mute', for lack of a better word, my orbitofrontal cortex region of the brain. Well, let me tell you what happened as a result of that.

Sure, I didn't get angry. To describe how it felt to become angry while under that medication can be best worded like this: You start to get angry, to feel the rage build up inside you...but now a chemical reaction is going on in your very head. Your mind feels fuzzy, you feel drained and weak. Suddenly you have the worst of headaches, but you can't get the feelings of anger to diminish, it is merely mingled with the confusion and the hurt...the fear. You feel powerless and not like yourself...like you have no control at all. And it scares you. A muscle spasm is one thing...I dare you to try your mind out of control. For someone who is in their right mind now, let me tell you, it is the worst of feelings. It was essentially a process of negative re-enforcement to control a problem I never truly had to begin with. So, now it's solved right? I'm all better, and they can wean me off of the medication. Wrong.

As anybody who has ever taken neurotic medication, or some drug designed to affect your hormones or most other controlled substances knows...getting off such a thing is not easy. So I had a parallax effect. When off the medication, it seemed like I was angry all the time, for no reason! My dosage increased, decreased, up, down, side, side, generic, in testing, you name it. This was an ongoing struggle through middle school and most of highschool. I hid it from my friends well. Really well. Because I would feel ashamed that something this out of control was happening to me. Very few indeed knew I was going through such a thing, and as those who have seen it can testify: I am very slow to anger. Almost a pacifist, but not quite. I have gotten angry before; and not to sound all big and bad, but the people who have witnessed it will tell you they never want to see me like that again.

...>.>
<.<
Yay past issues! !Electric_Shock <--it's Jason Voorhees, don't be fooled by the emoticon description.

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:13 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

To latch onto this tale ; I'll tell three secrets that relate.

So from 1st to 5th grade this story will flip from time to time. But I have always been the eldest in my class since pre K , added to that I had two lazy eyes not a single control over it. But I was never bullied about my eyes, strangely enough people just respected the eyes.

Now in 1st grade I was/ still am friend's with his kid Christopher. Now everyone knows how swings are fun and all but in my elementary school we were able to play with the 3rd graders. Who claimed everything , and pushed the little kids around . However , i was friend's with most of the 3rd graders. ( don't ask me how, i just seem to make friends easily somehow) . But they always yelled at my class about the swings. Well Chris and i got special treatment in that we could do whatever we wanted. So , one day we made this bet that one of use could swing higher than the other . Well, There was a rock under the swing chris was on, and he fell head first onto the rock. Let's just say it was a rather bloody situation ( i ran lie a litte scardy cat yelling for help but never went back to help him) So he dissapeared for 3 years ( i thought he died you know being a child and all) so in fourth grade he comes back with deep sticthes in his head. All i could say is " ummm hi" Not even did it hurt, are you ok, i'm sorry?

So yeah i labeled myself mpa meanie ( but later on chris told me it was his fault and we've been friend's. Now, i also had a close family childhood friend Collin who had a little sister in 2nd grade who was being bullied on the monkey bars ( same thing as you had Leu) , and i was going to lunch with her brother who i use to bully. ( sadly for the fun , we always faught for fun but were best friends i was bigger than him then o.o )

Well we watched his sister bang her for-head on the bar , and slide to the ground. Colin being his impulsive self ( shakes head) ran down the school stairs and out to the playground, First thing he did was punch the kid that bullied his sister by tugging on her shirt ( the kid was gonna throw her on the ground ) well the kid punched him back, giving collin a bloody nose.

Now i have never seen the guy since , nor talked to him. My friend Alex told me he went to a foster home. I don't even know if his sister survived. Its possible she died. So my little truth / secret: apparently i was around all sorts of problems.

Leumas don't worry i had to see oleny of psychologists for nothing , litterally they thought i had to talk to my dad , when in reality as a kid i wanted nothing to do with te man. They tried everything , and the courts never believed me . So , can understand stupid psychatrists.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:47 pm 

slinking back in

Well Leamus it seems someone poked the bear in your case, the red haired bear. But as far as the meds. I had to watch my mother go through that day in day out, year after year. So I am glad to say yay for talking about it. Lot of people don't know how to talk about it, cause then they feel like there so different from everyone else. But hugs one day at a time right.

Alathorn I swear when you post I wanna just hug you. Your truth was half funny half OMG. I've never been BAKER acted myself but I have seen others, which I will get into later. But I understand the need to express anger in either writing or other ways. But I am glad they did not take any measures that would result in alienate you. Then I would have to start pitching rocks at them lol.

Virus - I agree with your choice he does seem to be intimidating but defiantly complicated lol. Let us swoon together.

Alright for my truth, well as some of you know. I am a mommy, but I wasn't always a mommy. But I have always been mothering. When someone needed a shoulder, when someone needed a protector. I was the person to go to. It also left me open to people walking over me, taking advantage, bulling me,and other foul things. But back to my point, I was not born a mothering person. I was made into one.

I became this way because of my mother, not because she was smothering or strict. But because she needed a friend not a child. My mother was born a normal lil girl, but she became a lil girl hit by a semi-truck at 5 years old. She was also the lil girl who was in a coma for 2 months, I remember her telling me the driver gave her an ugly brown bear. Mom never held any bad feelings for the man, but being born in the time she was. There was no real way to know the extent of the damage to her brain. I think the people most affected by her injury were her children.

My mother knew she was off in some way so she tried to complete herself in the best way's she could. We wouldn't think of them as any real option now. They resulted in many addictions that later I had to deal with and know the signs of later. I also dealt with the affects of those addictions. Beatings, emotional torment yada yada. All these things made me the person I am. I don't lash out in anger because I fear that I could turn into that person. That I could hurt the people around me. That people need to be protected and loved regardless of what ever reason's, even past transgressions.

I was made to forgive and protect. To preserve the momentary peace and to always smile. To lie with a straight face and not think twice. This was the person I was made into by my mother and my past. But as I got older and less submissive I yelled and screamed and became a new person.

I like this new person I am able to move on from people that continued to hurt me. To tell people there wrong when they treat me wrong. But some of my old habits are still there. Its hard to break out of a shell that you use to use to protect yourself. That had at one point been my saving grace. But I guess in all I never want to be the person that use to give nightmares that I use to fear with all my being.

Did I say too much? I think I did....maybe a lil >.<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:33 am 

NOT AT ALL!!!! lol You said that every time you read what I write you want to give me a hug? Well it's a two-way street there, sister! lol I honestly wish I could go to where you live right now and just give you a big hug(bear hugs! XD )! This is one reason why I dislike being in Florida... NONE OF MY ONLINE FRIENDS LIVE HERE!!! lol Seriously! I swear I am the only one that I have met online that lives in Central Florida! I've met people that live close to here but never in the same place as here.

Anyway, I honestly have run out of secrets/truths to tell you people... So as far as that goes... I'm stuck! lol Like... Really... No joke... I have no more secrets to tell...

"I used to be a roleplayer like yourself... But then I took an arrow to the knee..."

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 am 

slinking back in

Oh Alathorn you would squish me LOL XD jk (I'm quiet small)

Okay my truth for today is actually quite recent like last night recent O.O ........... I was very sleepy last night and was talking to my husband. That was all well and fine and then I guess I got lost in the convo and he proceeded to bite my head off and hang up on me and then not pick up....of course I sat there like !uhh -_- , anyone catch the license plate number to the truck that just ran me the f-over. So I had to go to sleep mad and upset, so yea I woke up all !grr .

And so I am venting now to help move on with the rest of my day. Because you know what I work 5 days a week, take care of my daughter play with my dogs clean my house and myself. I don't need my weekend ruined because he is being insecure. I am a good wife I am supportive and encouraging. I am a bit of an air head and get distracted easily but that does not mean I don't care. I just like shiny objects !want . Okay sry that was slightly a joke Slightly LOL

But yea I am gonna go enjoy my weekend YOLO! XB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:20 am 

YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs down the street with his bike on his back*

Er-herm... *clears throat* Well um... Yeah that was strange... Anyway, yay for moving on and not staying angry! XB Although... I must say that going to bed upset is not a good thing! It makes me want to go to him and give him the good ol' Gibbs Slap (NCIS references FTW)!

On a side-note, I am distracted by shiny things... O.O Although, the only time I compulsively shouted out something was during a band event... I was walking and talking with a couple of my friends when a bird decided to fly over our heads. I just happened to be looking up, at that time, and my first reaction was to shout out "bird" and watch it fly away...

So... Yeah... So apparently I have ADOS... The acronym for Attention Deficit... Ooh Shiney! !want *grabs shiney necklace then blinks and clears throat* Um... Yeah... That... *looks around like "nobody saw that*

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:48 am 

Harharhar! ^o^ You two are so funny! I wish I could be this entertaining, but I'm quite depressed now so that's probably not gonna happen. Although, I do tend to be extra erratic when I'm severely upset (climbing and jumping on boulders, walking over lakes, and almost getting hit by trains ^.^').

And how lovely, DM, finally I have someone to share my obsession with. I would be honored to swoon with you. =w= Damn, he's a sexy ****ing.

Mmkay, my truth today iiiiiisss.... I like anime porn. XD I find it a lot more entertaining that real life porn in most cases. I don't care for the obnoxious dirty talk like "suck it you ****ing slut" that you find in most real life porn. No matter the case, I'm picky about my pornography. I don't get off if it's too annoying or cliché. My favorites are yaoi and yuri. Heterosexuality is too tame for me. XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:54 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Hmm... haven't posted here in awhile so I'll post something that's not really a secret but an odd (depending on your definition of odd) thing about me. I don't really feel like going super deep today. I really don't have anything that's super special anyway since I've honestly never really had the joy of experiencing life to it's fullest. That's a story for later though.

On to my odd thing...

I don't like coffee at all; I think it's disgusting. One of my friends parents told me I wasn't American becasue of how much I don't like coffee. I've tried it in pretty much evey form it comes in and I just don't like it no matter how good a flavor of coffeee may sound to me. However, I love the smell of coffee. Whenever I go into a café, I sometimes don't want to leave because it smells so good.

One last thing: while I'm not distracted by shiny things I know exactly what it's like to have ADD. I have a form of it myself and sometimes it can be irritating when you want to do something and then all of a sudden ADD kicks in and everything just gets thown out the window and nothing gets done. Got me in trouble at school sometimes and still does some days when I have a lot I need to get done.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:04 pm 

slinking back in

Yay Swoon's with Virus ^.^, and you know what I have seen a bit its really not that bad. Plus I am a sucker for odd plots.

Silence: as for the coffee, well I can honestly saw I loved at after a certain age before that it was really non existent. Well until I found this powdered one which was cold and made with milk...O.O I am now very very thirsty......-.- so sad I can never find it.....But anyways. I think its rather american to be able to dislike what ever you want. That is in its own sense America. But this is also my opinion and everyone is has there own.

Okay as for me well I in the past 2 years have been battling my own war of emotions. September and October are the worst months for it. As I have said before both my mother and grandfather passed on the same day hours apart, and no knowledge of the other. These two people were the closest people to me in my family besides my lil brother. And well when they passed I was in a sort of daze. And I just couldn't come out of it. I mean I did all the stuff I was supposed to do but everything I had that I wanted to talk about, I no longer had a place to (or a person) to go to anymore.

Yes I had my husband and we did talk alot, but it was a different I no longer had like a safe haven. That belonged just for me, because it was my mother or because I was there first grandchild. I know it makes me sound selfish but with all that I have gone through, I thought hey I can enjoy a bit of my time with them. And when they meet my daughter they will love her like no other, but I never got to introduce her to them. But I am getting off topic. I am going to try and celebrate there death and there birth (september death - October Birth). I was trying to think of costumes for Halloween and a thought pop'd in. What if I dressed up like how they do in mexico for le dos muertos (day of the dead, all souls day ) its celebrated alot in other countries. And I thought instead of mourning them I would celebrate it even if I was alone. So I guess I am trying to deal with my over whelming grief. i hope that one day that when I think of them that I won't cry in the fact that there no longer here. But of how wonderful they were. So wish me luck guys lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:54 pm 

slinking back in

Normally I wouldn't just do a double but I needed to vent a lil. Its not a bueno day for me. Today is my mother's Birthday, but as I have mentioned before she is no longer here so it a bitter sweet day. But today I find out that an old friend of mine who I no longer speak to due to some old wounds that I had merely covered up and were not healed. Well I had stopped talking to her cold turkey style a lil bit on the childish side, but I am weak when it comes to people I love. And well she has tried maybe once or twice to talk but I am so over it that it doesn't make a dent in my resolve.

But we have mutual friends who try to stay out of the battle field that is our past relationship. But she kinda keeps having them send me messages. And today's messages is well to send her back some jewelry. One of them have no issue with, it is hers. 2nd one well that an issue (no idea where it has wondered off). And of course the personal part of the message.

Apparently I need to either rot in hell or dive off a cliff (ouch).

So I am hurt but I guess I deserve it for dropping her cold turkey, but I don't think it could be helped. You have to understand how close we were. We were with each other since our first day of HS. and well just instantly clicked. She was a lil rough around the edges but I liked her and eventually she warmed up. And well we stayed friends for a long time, then it happened shortly after graduating she lied to me. A big lie, I had thought she was being my friend and protecting me. But she wasn't she was trying to break something I had with someone else. And well I never got over it when the lie came into light a we had not been speaking much. I was understandably upset but I still wanted to attack her. But she was prego at the time so I retracted my claws and tried to forget about it. But even years later I found it hard to trust her. And one day it hit me I didn't want a friend who I thought was gonna hurt me that deeply again. So I let her go even though I lover her like a sister. I miss her even now, but know its better to move on without her.

Okay I am done and sry about the double post.... Miss you guys.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 pm 

@Dragon: It's alright! We understand! :) As for your friend, I can understand that... Honestly, I can't drop a friend like that... It's just not in my nature... I hold on to my friends as much as I can...

Anyway, today I actually have something to say... I know those of you who have checked the MIA area recently have seen that I am slowing/completely stopping my posts until I can get things settled... The main reason for that is because I've been doing some Livestreaming. The problem is: I've never had more than one or two viewers at a time...

For instance, today I was playing a game called The Binding of Isaac in a stream... I only had 1 viewer and even he had to leave part of the way through... And yesterday, I streamed over an hours worth of the same game without a single viewer... I'm beginning to question whether I should stream at all or not...

Learn from the Past,
Live in the Present,
Look to the Future.

-Alathorn-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:03 pm 

@Maiden: Understandable, dearest. It's no surprise that you feel bad for cutting her off; but if you cannot bring yourself to trust her again, there's really nothing to do other than move on. It's how you feel. Oh, and you needn't worry about double-posting. None of us have been replying lately. >.<

@Ala: Glad to have you back, bud. ^_^ To put it frankly, if having viewers is the motivation in your Livestreaming, then it probably isn't worth it.

Lately, I've been irritated by the fact that this is my last year of high school and I never developed a friendship with any of my classmates. Don't get me wrong, I'm buddies with (most) of my classmates; I'm not the outcast I was in grade school. However, I never dwell with them outside of school or call/text them. It bothers me that I feel quite indifferent toward the fact that I'm leaving the people I've known throughout my childhood and may never see them again. I'm just quite disappointed in myself that I never pursued a deeper relationship with anyone. Nonetheless, I'm going to challenge myself to develop a friendship with a couple of favorites. I fear I may live with regret if I don't.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 am 
Giggity

Blog: View Blog (8)

Of everything I've been through, the only long term damage I've ever caused my self is probably one of the most severe and the most unnoticeable at the same time. I have brain damage to the frontal cortex left side. It effects my ability to reason, as in I know the difference between right and wrong, but often times I don't care. If it wasn't for knowing what is expected of me in social norms, I would undoubtedly have less control then I do (which is a lot more then people give me credit for.

And the kicker is how I received this damage.... I was wearing a halo from other injuries, and he'd butted a drunk guy who was verbally assaulting a friend of mine who had asked him to sit down because we couldn't see the stage at a Spin Doctors concert.... In retrospect, this makes me wonder if the damage occurred before or after the screw punched into my brain. Either way, it makes for an interesting story.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:08 pm 

slinking back in

Clockwork: Wow this is the first time I have been able to speak to someone who had similar damage as my mother. But from what you say its a lesser version of it. But personally I really don't think of it any lesser. Its still an over all challenge for a person and the people they love. So I send my good wishes and thoughts your way. And its nice to have another poster to our lil 'circle' lol. So thank you Clock for sharing, and yes that is an interesting story.

Virus: Oh my dearest I always love your words to me, thank you. But as to your truth, well I think it might just be that you haven't bonded with someone on a level that has really touched you. But I also have to say is friendships are a 2 way street. There never easy and well just a pain in the ass. But it is human to want relationships. So encourage to push forward and make some lasting bonds!!! And if it helps you have some here :).

Alathorn: As for your streaming I hope it improves if you wish to continue it. I am well not overly knowledge in such things but I can wish you well all the more. And its okay we can be different no harm in it, in terms of handling friends. I mean for me I guess I have reached a part in my life where friends are nice and I like to have them but that doesn't mean I can always have them. Either because we move, work, likes & dislikes. But I try to fill the parts in my life that were once dark and over burdened with lies and distrust. So yay fro new ones. But I am not heartless just tired of lying to myself and those who no longer can stand by me.

Alright wow I just can't seem to shut my trap today lol. Well my truth today is funny, I am shedding my truth gown of sadness for a funny colorful one today. So yea as a kid I not very original with names for my animals. Ummm from like age 2 to 7 or 8. I uh named my pets after food. Specifically Burger King items LOL. Hope some of you got a giggle to further that I will tell you some I can remember. Turtle = English Muffin, White cat = croissant. Yea we ate out ALOT. LOL plus I liked food.....O.O why did I use past tense? Pfttttttt please I still love food! so yea that was two for one for you all ENJOY.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:24 am 
Giggity

Blog: View Blog (8)

@ Dragon: Thank you for the words of encouragement, its a challenge to say the least. And, since you were so gracious with my last tidbit about my tragic life, I'll share with you fine folks one more piece....

I was diagnosed with an form of cancer that is rare in adults and almost unheard of in children at the age of 2. Because of this, my father left my mother and I stating, "I have enough issues of my own, I cant deal with a sick kid." This statement was confirmed by him when I met him again after graduating, which was the second of only 3 times I've ever seen him. He's now dead having never seized the opportunity to know who I became in spite of him.

For those who don't know, this is one of the reasons my mother went from bisexual to being a lesbian, and I was raised by her and her life partner despite all the hardships of a sick child, and I happily walked my mother down the isle this past summer so they could be wed now that same sex marriage is legal int heir state. I love them both as is I came from them directly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:44 pm 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

*Looks at The Virus' older posts* Aww you're just like me! I feel like the majority of people are basically morons and I, along with a few choice people (Not including politicians, mind you >:T) are the actually intelligent people in this world.

As for my own secrets, I have many. I will have to respond to this again, it's so much of a release to tell people things you wouldn't tell others.

I feel that I am a socially-awkward geek surrounded by uncaring, unruly fools who have no idea what I have gone through when I had to move to a new school from my old one where I had about 7 other classmates and one boy. We had no drama, except when a bratty girl named Tiffany came along and treated us badly, which looking back, made it seem like hardly anything in comparison to my high school life.

I have had to deal with a depressed boyfriend who threatened to kill himself if I ever left him, and he finally dumped me for no apparent reason and ask to go out with me again. He had to text a message while we were right next to each other, and I didn't have a phone. Most. Cheeky. S.O.B. Ever.

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:50 pm 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

The Virus wrote:
@Maiden: Understandable, dearest. It's no surprise that you feel bad for cutting her off; but if you cannot bring yourself to trust her again, there's really nothing to do other than move on. It's how you feel. Oh, and you needn't worry about double-posting. None of us have been replying lately. >.<

@Ala: Glad to have you back, bud. ^_^ To put it frankly, if having viewers is the motivation in your Livestreaming, then it probably isn't worth it.

Lately, I've been irritated by the fact that this is my last year of high school and I never developed a friendship with any of my classmates. Don't get me wrong, I'm buddies with (most) of my classmates; I'm not the outcast I was in grade school. However, I never dwell with them outside of school or call/text them. It bothers me that I feel quite indifferent toward the fact that I'm leaving the people I've known throughout my childhood and may never see them again. I'm just quite disappointed in myself that I never pursued a deeper relationship with anyone. Nonetheless, I'm going to challenge myself to develop a friendship with a couple of favorites. I fear I may live with regret if I don't.

Don't you worry, Virus, I've already found you as a great friend, and an understanding one at that. *Glomps from behind* You get me, my love of Anime, and my understanding of how most people are morons :3 !blush

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next