All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Secrets and Truths
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:04 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

I have a fear of the dark... not because it's dark, but because I can't see what's in it.. I guess in the same sense I fear not-knowing.

I also, once I awake at night, I will not be able to get back to sleep the next night. Usually because my imagination runs away with itself into the dark and scary places it likes to go.
(for example, last night, I woke up about 2am. Couldn't sleep from then on, because I kept thinking there was going to be a zombie apocalypse if I did, and if I stayed awake until sunlight, there was no way that could happen. also, the way the moonlight was last night, it gave the shadow of a vampire stake on my ceiling, which creeped me out.)

Who knows what goes on in those weird dark places huh? :D

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:06 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Since my hairless rat Tibbers died. I've been really neglecting the needs of her babies that she left behind. Even my little girl Aurora. And it makes me feel horrible. I really want my own place so I can have a new hairless rat and take my Aurora with me and let me have free range time.

Also, even though me and my boyfriend only recently became official, I'm kinda happy he gave me a key to his apartment after almost two months of hanging out and becoming really close. Really fast.

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.
The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa,
the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:59 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I organize my money in my wallet. Small bills up front, bigger bills in back. I also make sure that they are facing the same way, none upside down or backwards.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

My wallet would give you a heart attack. lol

I'm a pretty good cook, but I'm a walking disaster as I'm cooking. I burn myself, cut myself, spill things and make the kitchen a complete war zone.
I guess the fact that the resulting meal is really good makes it worth it. I only guess.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:54 pm 

Sort of back.

And I'm back.

That's not a secret, but just popped into my mind and it's true, lol.
I work for a small software company in my country, directly on the IT area. One day I went to visit a client with a (female) coworker, and the client didn't let us touch anything. He said he didn't mean to be sexist (really?) but he would prefer to have a MAN do that job (nothing physical, so I don't see the excuse here).
I wasn't sure if I should laugh or get really **** off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 pm 

Sounds_of_Silence wrote:
I organize my money in my wallet. Small bills up front, bigger bills in back. I also make sure that they are facing the same way, none upside down or backwards.

SAAAAAAMEE!!!!!

Anyways.... Let's see...

I really am not looking forward to going back to work once this pain subsides. I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend more often again instead. When I went back to work last week I left early my first two days back to spend more time with my boyfriend and didn't inform my family.

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.
The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa,
the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:37 pm 

The truth is, I just spent all the time I could've been doing my 'training modules' reading through this forum and getting some interesting, some deep, and some silly insight on a number of people on the sight. It is refreshing to see on some corner of the net that through all the secret sharing and admissions there hasn't been any sort of flaming or anything. CF seems to be a good place for getting things out of one's own head, and everyone needs that from time to time.

And a secret is that I really enjoy, and sing along with, musicals (mostly movie variations as I don't go to plays very often... or ever).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:24 pm 

I have been procrastinating a big project due in two days when I knew about it two weeks ago. I don't even like the class, it was a filler for that empty space on my timetable staring blankly at me.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:36 pm 

Sort of back.

I have never seen a snake in my life, but I have this weird paranoia every time I leave my house, imagining that a snake will come out of the tall grass near my place and bite me. It's completely irrational, I know. But I just can't shake the feeling.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:32 am 

Truth is... I have an irrational fear of bridges. Of any size and shape. I just know they're going to wait for the time that I'm crossing them to simply collapse and take me down with itself. I just know.

Secret... sometimes I wonder what various friends of mine, or ever significant others, would think of me if I really let them in. I wonder, what if I tried opening up to the one person who I thought should be able to handle all of me, and they couldn't? So I tend to keep everyone at more than arms length, metaphorically speaking.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:04 pm 

Administrator

Kind of an odd share today; I'm an odd person, and if y'all aren't aware of this by now I can't really help you.

I absolutely love rollercoasters. I also really like going fast. I think I've said this before, but whatever.

What I don't get is the appeal of putting your hands in the air. Same with screaming. I just sit back and enjoy the ride. Maybe I'm just a boring person on top of being odd?

Oh well.

I will admit, though, going up the hill whenever I get on a rollercoaster for the first time does make me a little nervous.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:13 pm 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

For me, screaming isn't to enhance the ride, it's because of the terror in my heart of all the rushing around, and fast going scenery, and the fear that it might turn out like that one CSI episode when the rollercoaster cart when flying and plowed into a van with another dead body. My older sis almost went deaf from sitting next to me whilst I was screaming like mad.

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:59 pm 

Administrator

Have another secret (kind of) to share.

I admit, I'm... too soft. I get emotional over things easily. It's such a double-edged sword it's irritating sometimes.

You know how people cry during some movies, books, animes, television shows? Hell, I've cried at all of the above!

Well, I cry during video games, too.

Recently, I have been watching a game called Nier. I have never cried over any game as much as I have over that one and believe me when I tell you I have cried over many games. (spoilers) I cried over Plurgoth's death in Skies of Arcadia Legends (spoilers), and some scenes of The Last of Us were sad... but Nier... that game really tugged on my heartstrings.

Which took me by surprise considering Drakengard wasn't really all that sad from what I remember. Morbid, but not sad.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:10 pm 

Sort of back.

Here goes a stupid truth: I'm as romantic as a slice of pizza. Even though I may love the guy I'm with, I'm not very good at romantic gestures, whatever that may be.
With my last boyfriend, people said we're an inverted couple, I was a man and he was a woman. I know, that's... weird. But I have even told him once that he was acting like a woman. That didn't go down very well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:16 pm 

Administrator

Hey, at least pizza tastes good!

I could eat pizza all day...

Damn it, now I really want some pizza. Thanks a lot, Jay!

Jokes aside, I'm like cardboard when it comes to romance. Cardboard is boring... and not tasty like pizza (implying I've eaten cardboard, which I have not I can assure you). Granted I have never actually been attracted to anyone to even have a relationship but still.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:19 pm 

Sort of back.

Sorry, Sounds, it's just that I have been stuffing my face with pizza in the weekend.
And the funny thing is, I can be really affectionate with my friends, but I'm a failure as it comes to romantic relationships, in that aspect.
And I've eaten Styrofoam as I child, wouldn't mind eating cardboard.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:16 pm 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)

To the Roller Coaster's I well usual have to be seriously coursed into actual going on. It makes me want to further find space along the ground and not watch. I hurt my friend's brother's hand and he was no weakling and he was like "Really?!" all I could do was shrug and say sorry.

As for crying Sound's I am right there with you, I cried at the very last ending of the Spryo game from xbox360. My husband caught I have yet to live it down so I never mention it as in the hopes he forgets T.T

PIZZA is awesome, I actually bought some today! yay

As for the relationship I am the floor mat T.T I can get walked on if I am not careful, or just to nice to not wanna fight. Luckily my husband is nice enough to eventually say to put him in his place even if we fight a little. Because it's healthier for me.

....so one for me a truth, I am sorta superstitious. I fear thing's that can't be seen or that just give me the jeebs.

Side note: I totally have a orb photo! I will share if someone want's to see it :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 pm 
Subscriber

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) Supporter (3)

So, I had a revelation about twenty minutes ago.

As some of you may know, I am a member of the ADF. For those who don't, take my word for it. I just realised what my driving motivation for doing so was. I used to tell myself that the reason was I wanted to help people and make a difference. Those still have some bearing, but I have realised that my driving motivation is that I want to got to war. I actually want to go to a place where people would be trying to kill me and I them, and I would do so gladly and without reservation.

I guess that makes me crazy. But I knew that already, so...

And for something to lighten the mood, I am addicted to skydiving. Like, actually addicted. Maybe it's the adrenaline?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:48 am 

Administrator

Truth: I've grown fond of Worcestershire sauce.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:07 am 

Sort of back.

Truth: I once got my brother to lick a bar of soap when we were children.
Explanation: In Portuguese, we use the expression "go lick soap" as a way to dismiss someone who's being annoying.
He took it literally and God knows why, he did it. And came back crying and asking why would I have him do it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next